EU Referendum

Where did i say it was the first game you played online? Learn to read. Roaster.

Being called a chav has certainly upset you, apologies for that, was never my intention.

Is this where I call you Thundercunt?

Run along then, you're a shite troll and not very bright so add nothing to the board, or the world in general. Still, the world needs people to work in fast food outlets so your talents will not be wasted.

Are you always this obtuse or do you make a special effort to be a dick on this forum?

Well, done. A post without calling people names.

Progress.

Ooft, a roaster AND a hypocrite?

Sorry to have hurt your feelings with my mild, accurate insult. Looks like you've got some apologising to do now.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, searching through posts. You're taking it bad :lol:

ETA feel free to add the rest of those conversations, you know to give things context.

Now run along. That's a good little sad act. B)

Taking what bad, exactly? Your terrible trolling, hypocrisy, and complete lack of shame? You certainly haven't made any point here, apart from that your blind hatred of the SNP causes you to lash out at anyone you think may be a supporter.

Sorry for the diversion, folks; I know what he is now and it won't happen again.

Aye, the latter then. Good to know

He was supporting my view, you utter roaster. The way he phrased it made it quite obvious he was seething at the SNP, for some unexplained reason.

Try taking a bit of your own advice.

Aye, the latter then. Good to know

He was supporting my view, you utter roaster. The way he phrased it made it quite obvious he was seething at the SNP, for some unexplained reason.

Try taking a bit of your own advice.

Don’t pretend that I’m in agreement with you, you dullard. Much like the cybernats online you conflate Scotland with SNP policy. Unfortunately those within the party who disagree with this ricochet policy must stay silent or risk being expelled.

The SNP policy is to demand that all four parts of the UK must vote to leave the EU before ratification can take place. I don't seethe at parties but do deplore stupid policies and jackboot tactics.

Do you equate Scotland with the SNP and consequently with Sturgeon? I don’t expect an answer but it would be illuminating.

The only thing obvious in your post is your entire lack of insight. If stupidity is inversely proportional to insight then you are well on your way to becoming totally stupid.

Don’t pretend that I’m in agreement with you, you dullard. Much like the cybernats online you conflate Scotland with SNP policy. Unfortunately those within the party who disagree with this ricochet policy must stay silent or risk being expelled.

The SNP policy is to demand that all four parts of the UK must vote to leave the EU before ratification can take place. I don't seethe at parties but do deplore stupid policies and jackboot tactics.

Do you equate Scotland with the SNP and consequently with Sturgeon? I don’t expect an answer but it would be illuminating.

The only thing obvious in your post is your entire lack of insight. If stupidity is inversely proportional to insight then you are well on your way to becoming totally stupid.

:lol: Such anger, and all for naught. At least you're not going to come over all hypocritical about throwing insults around.

You say that if the UK votes to leave, then we all leave, and I agreed with you. All else you've pulled magnificently from your pool of blind rage.

Did the SNP kill your puppy or something?

:lol: Such anger, and all for naught. At least you're not going to come over all hypocritical about throwing insults around.

You say that if the UK votes to leave, then we all leave, and I agreed with you. All else you've pulled magnificently from your pool of blind rage.

Did the SNP kill your puppy or something?

Just as I predicted.

I would claim to be a mind reader, but ...

Have you ever experienced going to buy camouflage trousers, but couldn't find any.

Hammond is a massive p***k, but it's hard to call him the most dislikeable Tory when that party has Theresa May, David Davis and Michael fucking Gove in their ranks.

Theresa definitely up there. Gove is just a comedy buffoon really. Know nothing about Davis

What if the Scots vote to leave and the rest of the uk votes to stay, is Sturgeon actually saying she would grant the wish of the Scottish people and get us out of the EU. She doesn't have the power , anyway we vote as a bloc , it is not four mini referenda on the EU. To be honest the EU is corrupt, undemocratic and shambolic. Unfortunately the majority of voters are so gullible they will swallow the YES campaigns fawning of the EU.

Just as I predicted.

I would claim to be a mind reader, but ...

Have you ever experienced going to buy camouflage trousers, but couldn't find any.

Good luck with...whatever it is you're going through at the moment :unsure:

I'm afraid you're talking to yourself from now on, however.

Madame Sylvie Bermann says that Nepoleons defeat at Waterloo was in-fact a victory for the EU because the EU represents the 'united Europe' that Nepoleon always dreamed of, seriously, or more pointedly the French always dreamed of. Namely everybody else working their arses' off to keep the French in the style they have become accustomed to.

Get up out of your beds you lazy British loafers and get to work. Your father and mothers sacrifice to liberate France is not enough. You now have to subsidize them for ever. Good enough for you.

Madame Sylvie Bermann says that Nepoleons defeat at Waterloo was in-fact a victory for the EU because the EU represents the 'united Europe' that Nepoleon always dreamed of, seriously, or more pointedly the French always dreamed of. Namely everybody else working their arses' off to keep the French in the style they have become accustomed to.

Get up out of your beds you lazy British loafers and get to work. Your father and mothers sacrifice to liberate France is not enough. You now have to subsidize them for ever. Good enough for you.

I reckon your madder than this guy

post-3493-14343076286968_thumb.jpg

t-did13779.jpg

VIVE LA FRANCE!!

What if the Scots vote to leave and the rest of the uk votes to stay, is Sturgeon actually saying she would grant the wish of the Scottish people and get us out of the EU. She doesn't have the power , anyway we vote as a bloc , it is not four mini referenda on the EU. To be honest the EU is corrupt, undemocratic and shambolic. Unfortunately the majority of voters are so gullible they will swallow the YES campaigns fawning of the EU.

No, that is pretty much the opposite of what she is saying.

Archived