EU Referendum

It would be helpful if we were told if a No vote would mean being in the EEC or out of Europe altogether, because being in the EEC means the Yes side can't use phrases like "cut adrift", "Billy no mates", or even "a leap into the great unknown".

Can we still use phrase like 'Fotbawmad is a fuckwit'?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why vote at 16-17 if you can't drink, old enough to vote, old enough to drink in my view. Too many age limits, etc, 16-18-21, should be a universal age for becoming an adult, not this shambles we have now.

^^^^ can't wait until he's 18 and can have a drink legally. Only six more years to go. :)

Edit: The meltdown from The Mail on the day after will be fucking hilarious, though. Proper toys oot the pram, threatening to annex the Sudetenland Kent and Essex from the UK kind of stuff. Wonder who'll be to blame, considering immigrants aren't allowed to vote? :P

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame those pesky Jocks.

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame those pesky Jocks.

Thankfully, I don't think the Yes vote from Scotland will need to be any kind of tiebreaker, or I think it's safe to say that the Mail would be demanding another referendum over booting Scotland out of the UK :P

I'm going to play devils advocate here

Will the SNP do a labour and climb into bed with the Tories to maintain the UKs position within the EU

Afterall they were none too happy with Labour publicly stating they would not strike a deal if yesterday's events had took a different turn of events, all the while publicly saying they would not work with the Tories....

Discuss

With a hooter like that it's to close to her own arse.

If the SNP demands all four constituent parts of the UK must vote separately, there's a word they know all about, to leave the EU for the UK to leave. Should the reverse apply, and all four Countries must agree to stay in the EU. Sounds fair and equitable to me, and I know the SNP are all for a more fair and equitable society. They never tire trotting that well rehearsed line out.

If the SNP demands all four constituent parts of the UK must vote separately, there's a word they know all about, to leave the EU for the UK to leave. Should the reverse apply, and all four Countries must agree to stay in the EU. Sounds fair and equitable to me, and I know the SNP are all for a more fair and equitable society. They never tire trotting that well rehearsed line out.

Status quo though chief. Status quo.

Good, so if the UK votes to leave we all leave.

Were you unclear on that point, or did you just feel the need to announce your seething bitterness towards the SNP?

A pity UKIP could did not get proper representation for their 4m votes, would now be in coalition with Dave and would surely get us out of this EU disaster zone. The spoon fed idiots up here will possibly vote to stay in, keep the migrant tide and £12bn net subsidy flowing while the rotten eu collapses from within. I think Greece will be bankrupt in a month and will take a few more down with it eventually, so we're seeing the collapse of the corrupt euro disaster all by itself. Meanwhile we have an out of control illegal migrant situation run by Islamic State in the Med that includes terrorists being seeded into the EEA. What are they doing.. rescuing them and encouraging millions more and another unmitigated disaster to unfold. Pandering to for profit media and fiddling while Rome burns is all these fools are good for.

A pity UKIP could did not get proper representation for their 4m votes, would now be in coalition with Dave and would surely get us out of this EU disaster zone. The spoon fed idiots up here will possibly vote to stay in, keep the migrant tide and £12bn net subsidy flowing while the rotten eu collapses from within. I think Greece will be bankrupt in a month and will take a few more down with it eventually, so we're seeing the collapse of the corrupt euro disaster all by itself. Meanwhile we have an out of control illegal migrant situation run by Islamic State in the Med that includes terrorists being seeded into the EEA. What are they doing.. rescuing them and encouraging millions more and another unmitigated disaster to unfold. Pandering to for profit media and fiddling while Rome burns is all these fools are good for.

How does any of this affect your life in Scotland? Breathe into a paper bag.

How does any of this affect your life in Scotland? Breathe into a paper bag.

More to the point, why the hell is he still in Scotland?

Oh, wait, he's a troll alias and doesn't believe a word he types. Carry on.

The SNP arguement that all 'constituent parts' of the UK should have to vote to leave to make the decision binding is daft IMO. Like it or not the country voted NO last year and therefore the Vote is a UK wide one.

I'd be happy if the UK vote to leave because it would be a legitimate trigger for another Independence referendum and we would win it this time and join the EU on terms we could negotiate.

The SNP arguement that all 'constituent parts' of the UK should have to vote to leave to make the decision binding is daft IMO. Like it or not the country voted NO last year and therefore the Vote is a UK wide one.

It was point and laugh material. The fact anyone gave this ludicrous garbage even a cursory bit of attention is astonishing.

Its just a sop for the fantasist oppressed types to cling onto.

It was point and laugh material. The fact anyone gave this ludicrous garbage even a cursory bit of attention is astonishing.

Its just a sop for the fantasist oppressed types to cling onto.

I wonder if sturgeon would argue that all 32 Scottish councils would have to vote yes in the next independence referendum for Scotland to become independent?

I wonder if sturgeon would argue that all 32 Scottish councils would have to vote yes in the next independence referendum for Scotland to become independent?

She won't because she's not as stupid as you.

Were you unclear on that point, or did you just feel the need to announce your seething bitterness towards the SNP?

Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.

Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.

Aye, the latter then. Good to know

Here we go again anyone not supporting your point of view is seething.

Change the record. :lol:

He was supporting my view, you utter roaster. The way he phrased it made it quite obvious he was seething at the SNP, for some unexplained reason.

Try taking a bit of your own advice.

Archived