Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyAffro

Unionist Seethe

The vote was no, end of story, no recount needed, but we have the cybernats acting like 2014 didn't happen.

Yeah and we'll suffer for it for eternity.

Don't swallow the snp bile mate. We dodged a hail of bullets.

Not an SNP supporter just fed up having to ask another country for permission to do everything.

The vote was no, end of story, no recount needed, but we have the cybernats acting like 2014 didn't happen.

Yes, no, yes, no.

The seething unionist thread ironically seems to be filled with permanently seething nationalists

You're a unionist because you support rangers

How embarassing is that btw

Don't worry. There's still plenty of threads where you can circle jerk with the clown collective.

What does your comment mean, as I seriously don't know?

What does your comment mean, as I seriously don't know?

He's assuming you are part of the Nationalist Clown Collective (as he has christened the more fervent SNP supporters here). Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

You're a unionist because you support rangers

How embarassing is that btw

Oh are we playing the stereotype game

Your a nationalist who votes yes because your a banjo playing teuchter who thinks Dundee is the beacon of civilisation

How embarrassing is that btw

Edited by forever_blue

Your a nationalist who votes yes because your a banjo playing teuchter who thinks Dundee is the beacon of civilisation

Glasgow voted yes ;)

Banjo playing teuchter? Calm down. It's Arbroath I live in no Brora

Except it's not a stereotype, you're all over everything with yer aye but wit school did he go to/proddie/loyalist banter

Minter

Banjo playing teuchter? Calm down. It's Arbroath I live in no Brora

Except it's not a stereotype, you're all over everything with yer aye but wit school did he go to/proddie/loyalist banter

Minter

I thought us unionists were meant to be the seethers here? Edited by forever_blue

There has been a lot of seethe, but I think its down to things not going exactly the way the no voters had been hoping after the referendum. The SNP have still come out on top, running the Scottish parliament and speaking for Scotland within Westminister, I suspect most had been hoping the no vote would have killed them off as a real political force.

There has been a lot of seethe, but I think its down to things not going exactly the way the no voters had been hoping after the referendum. The SNP have still come out on top, running the Scottish parliament and speaking for Scotland within Westminister, I suspect most had been hoping the no vote would have killed them off as a real political force.

The snp and a yes vote were two different things so we kept getting told throughout the referendum campaign , I don't think I ever came to the conclusion that a no vote would mean an end to snp , I think their was always a chance that the snp were always going to wide the nationalist tide after the referendum regardless of the outcome

All these SNP voters who hit out with stuff like, no voters must feel like idiots now because Cameron broke his promises etc. Do you seriously believe we voted no purely based on a couple of bollocks promises made to sway undecided plonkers?

What exactly is going on.. Britnat seethe from a user who doesn't exist:blink:

Eh, plenty of No voters will have voted SNP in the last general election. Plenty of No voters voted for the SNP at the last Holyrood elections.

Apart from that, great post.

All these SNP voters who hit out with stuff like, no voters must feel like idiots now because Cameron broke his promises etc. Do you seriously believe we voted no purely based on a couple of bollocks promises made to sway undecided plonkers?

My Team:Rangers
My Team:Rangers
My Team: "Glasgow University"

Why did youse vote no? In honour of Michael Stone. He was a brave man.

Mmm... I see the z listers have called for reinforcements.

Mmm... I see the z listers have called for reinforcements.

They might have been better off without them.