Unionist Seethe

FuzzyAffro

The only thing the BlairSnitchProject has highlighted is that Unionist seethe is more venomous, nasty and widespread than anything supposed Cybernats have said.

"Supposed cybernats" go on then tell us all who is trying to discredit the snp by pretending to be cybernats.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Badboy Meir ‏10 2 hrs2 hours ago

Im gonna personally rebuild Adrian's wall to keep #Murray and the rest of the #ScottishFuckers out of #Wimbledon #Judas #98Strong

Seethers gonna seethe

Did he actually say Adrian's wall? :lol: That's right up there with the Pecos Fountains :lol:

Did he actually say Adrian's wall? :lol: That's right up there with the Pecos Fountains :lol:

Remember when some BNP supporter on here cited the BNP Paribas bank as evidence of how respectable Griffin's mob had become?

lolz

I'm sure it was on here.

Poor snp,getting picked on so they are.

It's nice to see the penny still hasn't dropped. Let me know when it does.

You may want to read post #362 a few more times until what I said actually sinks into that lucky dip box that constitutes your brain.

Think this is as good a place as any to put this. Looks like racist, shed dwelling banned P&Ber and Seething Unionist Reynard has been directing his SEETHE Limmys way after Limmys IDS tweets yesterday:

post-30544-0-70650400-1436449285_thumb.j

A very angry man is old foxy.

Not sure what's worse. Reynard, or the morons keeping tabs on him.

He actually blocked me ages ago, although I've no idea why as I never followed him, don't think he followed me, and we almost certainly never interacted. Odd.

Do follow Limmy though, and recognised the username. Many laughs were had. He's an angry, angry man!

Except it came to people's attention by a well known comedian with 154k followers tweeting the screenshot. The screenshot which has been posted here.

No "keeping tabs" involved then. Nothing to be greeting about.

Yeh bizarre that out of the 2 twitter accounts, it was assumed that people were following Reynard!

Archived