Unionist Seethe

FuzzyAffro

3 older members of staff, early 60s, all seething about cybernats and anti englishness in the SNP today because of Rowlings article in the Courier.

Foolishly I got involved and started saying to them that it works both ways. There are idiots on both sides.

They disagreed and told me that soon the SNP will start policing the internet in Scotland, checking all our emails and posts on the web and if we speak against them we will get 'done'. I was told that the SNP are formed on anti englishness only and that Alex Salmond was a fat idiot.

I was also told 'just you wait until the Scottish elections next year and then we will see just how well the SNP do'

I seriously hope these c***s havent decided to retire by then, I cannot wait to walk in doing my best Greggy Wallace impression. Roll on May.

I walked away struggling to get my head around the fact that these 3 guys were all Architects, I thought Architects were supposed to be intelligent.

Isn't this what the current Tories are trying to do?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ doing it wrong and beeling.

Aren't you about due another begging letter to the forum moderators preventing you access to the site again?

Or is that scheduled for later in the summer?

Aren't you about due another begging letter to the forum moderators preventing you access to the site again?

Or is that scheduled for later in the summer?

http://www.thenationstate.co.uk/about.html

Anthony Pick obtained a degree at Modern History from Oxford. He then entered the IT industry and became a management consultant for IT suppliers.

He then entered the IT industry and became a management consultant for IT suppliers.

became a management consultant for IT suppliers.

management consultant for IT suppliers.

Looks like it's just round the corner... happy days.

At least you can just dust off your previous begging letter and reuse it?

How did it go? Would be quite entertaining to read it. I assume it started along the lines of :-

"Look, I realise I'm an adult, but unfortunately I lack the restraint to avoid logging onto your website, so could you please stop me from doing so. I'm a seething mess, utterly raging, and my health is suffering through my spittle-flecked Bells-inspired rants"

Is that close?

attachicon.gif1435704489380.jpg

There is absolutely nothing these nutters will use to have a pop.

Presumably this person doesn't complain about news reports on British casualties, does no one else matter?!

British Nationalism = Good

Scottish Nationalism = Bad

I can't wait until the EU referendum debates start and all the vile British nationalists who told us before the referendum that drawing dividing lines on maps and segregating/separating people was such a bad thing suddenly change that stance.

post-38578-14357289738581_thumb.jpg

All because he said he would choose to represent an independent Scotland and didn't hide his opinion.

Come on JK Rowling, speak out against these ones!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435729170.911981.jpg

All because he said he would choose to represent an independent Scotland and didn't hide his opinion.

Cyberprats will be cyberprats.

The "trolls" will be the same morons who thought his "Anyone but England" comment was serious.

The sort of people whose sense of humour has been by-passed - the sort of people who believe in EU straight bananas legislation - the sort of people who follow the EDL or vote UKIP?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435729170.911981.jpg

You're joking right? That doesn't suit her agenda. I have to say, if I had half a billion quid in the bank, I wouldn't spend vast swathes of my spare time trolling independence supporters on Twitter.

Archived