Unionist Seethe

FuzzyAffro

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume the CYBERNAT stuff is purely for the benefit of the concerned middle-England market, rather than Scottish voters at this point. For me, anything about VICIOUS SNP HATE CAMPAIGNS and the like doesn't even register as something to bother clicking on and I'm pretty sure that's the case for most of us up here. If you're the kind of person who believes Twitter abuse is a one-way street, you're the kind of person who desperately wants to believe that and were never going to vote SNP anyway.

The problem is the English media were given free reign during the referendum to laugh at Scotland and rant about Scotland. They now see it as an easy target to victimise and scrutinise if they're seen wanting to change the status quo.

Here's a suggestion for the unionists out there, find an article on Scotland from England and read the comments. Then you'll see that it isn't all love n stuff like better together acted.

J.K Rowling could then perhaps join Michelle Mone in trying to tell the media about those right-wing cyber terrors.

3 older members of staff, early 60s, all seething about cybernats and anti englishness in the SNP today because of Rowlings article in the Courier.

Foolishly I got involved and started saying to them that it works both ways. There are idiots on both sides.

They disagreed and told me that soon the SNP will start policing the internet in Scotland, checking all our emails and posts on the web and if we speak against them we will get 'done'. I was told that the SNP are formed on anti englishness only and that Alex Salmond was a fat idiot.

I was also told 'just you wait until the Scottish elections next year and then we will see just how well the SNP do'

I seriously hope these c***s havent decided to retire by then, I cannot wait to walk in doing my best Greggy Wallace impression. Roll on May.

I walked away struggling to get my head around the fact that these 3 guys were all Architects, I thought Architects were supposed to be intelligent.

Moral of the story? Don't f**k with Nic.

1. Cathy Newman@cathynewman2h2 hours ago

@cathynewman I have already told you that any suggestion that we want to cut sovereign grant is wrong. What bit of that is unclear?

1. @NicolaSturgeon totally respect that but your words at odds with Keeper of Privy Purse. So he's wrong? Happy to discuss on @Channel4News?

2. @cathynewman why are you ignoring what the UK Treasury is saying? @NicolaSturgeon @Channel4News

3. @cathynewman any suggestion to that effect is wrong. Already done clip saying so for use on channel

4. @NicolaSturgeon @cathynewman Fave journalist and fave FM having a Twitter spat. Feel like a small child whose parents are rowing #pleasestop

5. . @NicolaSturgeon ok that told the Keeper of the Privy Purse (and me!) I've enjoyed chatting to you on twitter.

6. @cathynewman and that is the end of this exchange from my end. Hope to speak to you sometime soon. All the best. N

Not a good day for Cathy Newman. Now zoomed by an Alistair Darling parody account.

1. Alistair Darling@A_LordDarling4m4 minutes ago
  2. Hi @CathyNewman - in this 2010 article, you have me down as Chancellor. I am now a former Chancellor. Please correct? http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/ask-the-chancellors-death-tax-child-tax-credits-income-gap/834

Take it Curran has given up all hope of holding elected office on Scotland again?

The self loathing, subservient cringers seem to be paticularly prominent at the moment, must be the mating season or something.

Archived