Unionist Seethe

FuzzyAffro

My nemesis at work today approached me, no joke, visibly shaking with rage. I'm serious from 20 yards away I could see him visibly shaking with anger :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I've been waiting for that for seven months

Anyway he says what he wants now is FFA, I said yeah me too cause its one small step from independence. He said no it will show the people that independence won't work!!!!!

Beautiful.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the Unionists I know are hardcore Tories and are celebrating as much as the SNP lads

Most of the Labour people I know are English/Welsh and are seething because they genuinely believe you'll have to provide your credit card details when you call 999

Don't think I know any Scottish Lab people anymore. The Left Wingers here are SNP and the Right Wingers are Tory. I know a couple of Labour voters but they're not the kind of people that even care that much what the result is.

I for one am not shocked you have a nemesis at work. Although it could be a lie like everything else.

I am not shocked you're 'I'm just a citizen of the world man opposed to grouping people together' schtick turned out to be a lie to legitimise your opposition to Scottish nationalism. Shockerooni.

And I'm shocked that once again a thread has been hijacked by people wanting to attack me.

I posted a thread hoping others might post similar anecdotes that they have experienced today, but as ever the bellend crew are out in full force attacking me. And apparently its me that ruins threads.

I think you lot need to take a look at yourselves.

And I'm shocked that once again a thread has been hijacked by people wanting to attack me.

I posted a thread hoping others might post similar anecdotes that they have experienced today, but as ever the bellend crew are out in full force attacking me. And apparently its me that ruins threads.

I think you lot need to take a look at yourselves.

I refer you to post nr 7.

My nemesis at work today approached me, no joke, visibly shaking with rage. I'm serious from 20 yards away I could see him visibly shaking with anger :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I've been waiting for that for seven months

Anyway he says what he wants now is FFA, I said yeah me too cause its one small step from independence. He said no it will show the people that independence won't work!!!!!

Beautiful.

post-53474-14311124432092_thumb.jpg

My Facebook page is full of kuntz that were gloating last September.

You win some, you lose some.

Deal with it V

Yeah imagine eh, like being interested in politics and discussing it and having some whose views are diametrically opposed to yours. Embarrassing as f**k eh, we should all just be drones watching X-factor and discussing the football.

Imagine all your mates being Tories, that's proper minter material.

Archived