New Scottish Labour Leader

~~~

I heard some guy from Labour on the radio on Tuesday morning (Michael someone maybe?) saying that the electorate in Scotland were behaving irrationally and that once they started acting rationally again, Labour would win back a lot of seats up here.

What a p***k. I get the impression that this sort of attitude is rife in Scottish Labour and that they STILL don’t get it. They have a very arrogant sense of entitlement and actually seem to be angry at the electorate for daring to vote for someone else. Many of them have also suggested, indirectly, that the electorate are stupid or that we’ve somehow been ‘duped’ by the SNP. Hopefully it leads to the death of their shite branch office and then the main party itself. Rancid c***s.

They haven't yet rid themselves of the sense of entitlement decades of Scottish bloc vote engendered in them, and don't get that it's their own fault their vote has collapsed - they're in complete denial of the fact and still are treating it as a temporary abberation.

As a result, they're falling back on blaming the electorate rather than themselves for failing to vote in their twitching corpse of a party.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great, she's trying to be even more of a feminist than Sturgeon is. Women are already well represented in Holyrood. Although, there is many good reasons for that.

Social justice warrior :eek:

Here's a video that sums up my thoughts on SJW's

You're definitely a gamergater. Criiiinge.

I like to think the last 60 years have just one massive trolling operation on Labour by Scotland. Vote for them in droves until their sense of entitlement reaches its peak then just begin constantly shitting on them from ever greater heights. It makes their pain all the sweeter.

They haven't yet rid themselves of the sense of entitlement decades of Scottish bloc vote engendered in them, and don't get that it's their own fault their vote has collapsed - they're in complete denial of the fact and still are treating it as a temporary abberation.

As a result, they're falling back on blaming the electorate rather than themselves for failing to vote in their twitching corpse of a party.

How many more shoeings do you think Labour need before they get the message? 2007 was a long time ago.

How many more shoeings do you think Labour need before they get the message? 2007 was a long time ago.

God knows, but they're virtually certain to keep getting them until they do.

If Scottish Labour could be personified right now, it would be some bitter recently-divorced guy sitting in a bedsit putting the blame on anyone but himself - her, her family, her pals - anything to avoid confronting the fact that it's down to him making a c**t of things.

Could probably find this within five minutes on google but has Dugdale declared a stance either way on tuition fees?

Or trident

And yes, verge of tears from me tonight

• 3 weeks later...

He's right, Glasgow does want a change, that's why we kicked out Labour at the GE, that's why we will kick them out at Holyrood and that is why we will kick them out come the council elections.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived