The rebellious scottish mentality still in us

I don't trust the idea of political parties or the political system in general. I'm sure the extra SNP seats at Westminster won't make a significant difference at all but the SNP dominance in Scotland is clearly an anti-Westminster statement by the Scottish people.

England, Wales and Northern Ireland still seem content voting for the elite funded red or blue Tories. Insanity defined. Proud of the Scottish rebellious mentality still in us fighting off the elite rule.

A victory for the Scottish mentality above all. Mon the Scots and f**k Westminster

EDIT - Could not give a frenchmans f**k if the tories, labour or lib dems got in. Utterly irrelevant differently coloured masks on the same face

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salmond and Robertson will be on the front benches and very much in charge of the opposition while Labour try to pick a new leader. The Tory majority is small and they're going to get properly held to account. Interesting times. (Before we finally get our way and leave of course.)

Salmond and Robertson will be on the front benches and very much in charge of the opposition while Labour try to pick a new leader. The Tory majority is small and they're going to get properly held to account. Interesting times. (Before we finally get our way and leave of course.)

Salmonds fat arse wont be near the front benches,he is in a minority party he can shout his bluff and bluster all he wants from the back.

Salmonds fat arse wont be near the front benches,he is in a minority party he can shout his bluff and bluster all he wants from the back.

Away and squabble for the scraps from david camerons table son haha

Scotland has spoken

The further cuts will mean that remedial education will suffer so your chance of ever learning anything has just gone to cock.

The further cuts will mean that remedial education will suffer so your chance of ever learning anything has just gone to cock.

I never voted conservative and never will and I don't want them in power anymore than you do.

3rd biggest m9

Just let that sink in

that's right you are and if you put that to good use then that's ok by me,for to long the snp have complained about Westminster and its policies,now you are part of that system lets see how you do.

This election was a great test of willpower. Threats from the Westminster machine and ridicule from the MSM are becoming tiresome and ineffective. Scotland in finally starting to realize that we can do better. Good times.

Remind of School weans- if they pass an exam then they are great and clever, if they fail its the teacher's fault...

That's exactly what UK Labour are doing, blaming the SNP for their incompetence.

At least nae body is greeting about rigging and conspiracy theories this time

Big difference between splitting the union and causing mayhem to the establishment and having a few bums on seats in a shiney building.

Politics is a scam as I said but this is a victory for the rebellious mentality of a lot of Scottish people. That alone makes me proud

Aye, if they win its fair, if they lose its a conspiracy. Same as when they implement changes that work its due to SNP competence, if policy doesn't work then it's due to Westminster.

Remind of School weans- if they pass an exam then they are great and clever, if they fail its the teacher's fault...

well said

Archived