• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been injured

Had a very good season though, even captain on a few occasions

Hope he resigns but not sure. Was Moores signing

Would take him back at Ayr, was poorly used under Roberts IMO

Has very good hair

Heard Mark McGuigan is on his way, wanted by Dunfermline, Dumbarton and Stranraer , Really gutted about this as I like the Big man a lot. Will take a bit of replacing if a deal goes through.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. My guess at the end of the season was that Parry, Turnbull, R Dunlop and McGuigan would get better offers and be offski. Will be interesting to see how we shape up but suspect there will be big changes throughout the squad.

Heard Mark McGuigan is on his way, wanted by Dunfermline, Dumbarton and Stranraer , Really gutted about this as I like the Big man a lot. Will take a bit of replacing if a deal goes through.

No disrespect, but think he could do better, certainly better than Stranraer

When I was up for Rovers Championship celebrations the rumour going round that there was eight players on pre contract arrangements.

Do you know if they were existing players or new faces? Would imagine Reid, Darren Young, Fisher and Davidson might all be starting next season. Gemmill starting his final year of a two year contract as I understand? Could take or leave any of our bit part players. Would like to see Cadden on loan for another year.

Do you know if they were existing players or new faces? Would imagine Reid, Darren Young, Fisher and Davidson might all be starting next season. Gemmill starting his final year of a two year contract as I understand? Could take or leave any of our bit part players. Would like to see Cadden on loan for another year.

Gemmell is signed for another campaign and Darren Young has committed for another year as player /manager. Don`t know of anyone else my source said eight were `coming in`. Cadden has re-signed with Motherwell so another year on loan to us now that we are in a higher division should benefit his development.

Grant - for me Stranraer were last season's SPFL team of the year. A club with crowds no bigger than ours getting to the Championship Play-offs - they are an example to us for next season. If McGuigan gets a move to a Championship club, we should wish him well and hope he progresses, speaks well of us and encourages other players to do some time at Cliftonhill.

No disrespect, but think he could do better, certainly better than Stranraer

I know that he's good mates with Scott Agnew so I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with us, assuming he's leaving 'vers, they both do that Streetleague thing together I think.

What sort of player can we expect? Good enough to make the step up to the Championship?

When I was up for Rovers Championship celebrations the rumour going round that there was eight players on pre contract arrangements.

That's not a rumour, but rather a quote Darren gave to the press in April. It was also phrased along the line of "eight players coming in on pre-contracts"

Archived