Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

Not sure to be honest. Trained with Preston last season and played a few games for them and wouldn't say he's off a standard whitehill should be looking for. Losing a lot of players and got to start somewhere I suppose.

I'd say on his day he's more than capable- but that's been a rare occurrence the last 18 months. If he can be at that level week in week out ( and that's what whitehill will need to get back to where they want/need to be) then he could be a good signing.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Age is irrelevant, because he isn't even half the player of Macintosh, good physically and quick but touch like a trampoline
One thing I wouldn't have labeled Sean is 'physical' Or quick for that matter (anymore)Goalscorer, yes
Anyway as theref says it's all irrelevant till confirmed as signed players :D Would Tosh even be a guaranteed starter doon there given the surprises Douglas sprang this season ? Of course still being in his youth he'll have loads of pace on the surface he loves running aboot in :P

So looks like Spartans and WW will have a big turnover of players this pre season if reports are anything to go by.

Are Edinburgh City losing any or adding? Can see them being the team to beat again. Gary has built a strong squad over past 3 years or so and it's now bearing fruits. Add a couple bits of quality and they'll have a good chance of promotion.

And no one took it! If you wanted any junior side you'd have gotten a good price. Bear in mind that most bookies had spartans around 4/9 to win the title this year!

Ha ha true surely, it's all good speculation.

In Grant we trust :D

Archived