Willie Kidd Easthouses

Gareth Thom Penicuik?

Andrew Kidd Bonnyrigg

Wayne Mac Spartans

Aaron sumervile Bonnyrigg?

Danny noon...

Andy Martin bsc

Not looking forward to next season

I would have thought a few Lothian boys will be Rosewell bound...

John Hall Saughton United? :P

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know they done pigeons there as well :D

Surely you mean Preston Pans?

To any prospective visitors to Ainslie Park can I just reassure you it's only the finest Quail on the menu & not pigeon as so scurrilous rumored upon here.

I thank you

Grimbo

I can't believe Spartans would sign McIntosh after all the previous history. I imagine they would lose a lot of respect if they do sign him.

Why? Leagues biggest club signs one of leagues best players? If folk who have been to Prison for various things can still play and not be judged at different levels why can't spartans do this? If anything it shows how progressive and big the club is.

My point was not to disrespect the player...but was to highlight a rubbish post associating our club with a player we have NEVER ever spoken to. Nor are we going to. Somebody just making things up.

I was passed it years ago, legs are slow and body in bits after games haha. Had few offers but don't think I'm doing it again.

U would still do a good job son,just grow a set and get back into it lololo

I was passed it years ago, legs are slow and body in bits after games haha. Had few offers but don't think I'm doing it again.

past it, slow, knackered? Must be signing for Spartans then!

Why? Leagues biggest club signs one of leagues best players? If folk who have been to Prison for various things can still play and not be judged at different levels why can't spartans do this? If anything it shows how progressive and big the club is.

I agree, why wouldn't we sign Wayne....what happened was years ago, we all daft things when we are young ....I hope we do sign him he was one of the best if not the best player I saw last season in our league

I agree, why wouldn't we sign Wayne....what happened was years ago, we all daft things when we are young ....I hope we do sign him he was one of the best if not the best player I saw last season in our league

How many ww games have you been at this season pep ?

Archived