Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No disputing the fact these teams be right up there just think folk take ww and Spartans for granted on former successes.This is by far more difficult than any eos leagues.

Feel free to spread the word by the flagpole ... ;)

The WW boys have all been through thick and thin Grimbo, we never blaw like you.

You've had nothing but success since you came up here, you've never seen any o the great WW teams.

I remember the great Welfare teams- bunch of cheating dirty b*****ds great footballers and thrilling players ;)

Eos thread reporting Sludden back at Stirling Uni as well as some Sauchie juniors players signed for the uni ??[/quotei I know of one... Daniel Ashe hopefully you ment player not player's :rolleyes:

Eos thread reporting Sludden back at Stirling Uni as well as some Sauchie juniors players signed for the uni ??

Posted it in wrong thread yeah danny ashe and paul sludden both at stirling uni, heard another sauchie player was aswell but not name dropping until hes confirmed, as never count your eggs until theyve hatched!

Posted it in wrong thread yeah danny ashe and paul sludden both at stirling uni, heard another sauchie player was aswell but not name dropping until hes confirmed, as never count your eggs until theyve hatched!

Chicken

Grimbo

I noticed the 2 Spartans lad that were going to WW have been announced as signing for Civil Service ,,,no surprise there after Alex took the managers job

If this is true, the lads have no ambition in my opinion. Surely they would have wanted to play in the lowland league or maybe they don't want to play for grant. I know I wouldn't.

If this is true, the lads have no ambition in my opinion. Surely they would have wanted to play in the lowland league or maybe they don't want to play for grant. I know I wouldn't.

Bit contradictory statement that binman 1) have they actually been confirmed ww signings canny see it on their website 2) you quote the lads have no ambition to play LL (are they LL standard) and 3) you state you wouldn't play for grant (are you good enough) which obviously shows YOU have no ambition either :D

Bit contradictory statement that binman 1) have they actually been confirmed ww signings canny see it on their website 2) you quote the lads have no ambition to play LL (are they LL standard) and 3) you state you wouldn't play for grant (are you good enough) which obviously shows YOU have no ambition either :D

Spot on newky.

Absolute proof that people type stuff on here and don't actually consider what they sound like doing it.

Not eveyrthing is a statement. Think Binman was thinking out loud. If I was a WW fan I'd be worried if two rumoured players opted for Civil over Rosewell. Mind you, Granton is nicer.

Ah fcukwit where you been the last couple years or have you been other aliases ?

My geography s no great but I'm convinced the all new Christie Gillies Park is in Muirhouse :P

Me being a ww fan aye your right I was a bit concerned maybes just maybe the ref onto something, ex manager and all that and eos is there level where they'll play every week :o

Anyway welcome back ;)

Didn't think anyone was bothered ... ;)

You know me I like to keep up with the gossip, make something up if nowt's happening? ;)

I srove past Fergy yesterday who was that mysterious player coming out?

Grimbo

Archived