Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

I'm sure SeeThrough will find a new team if he wants one. Not only is he a top defender his loyalty is unquestionable. He might be a rough diamond but anyone with the nerve to kick Cloudy up the arse on the football field has got to be admired. ;)

Grimbo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selkirk have signed midfielder ross gray from berwick rangers great signing in my opinion one of berwicks better players and ex hibs and hutchison vale striker lewis page dont know him so can't comment on him

Page is a decent player! Wouldn't say he's any better than what they currently have if they keep what they have

Is Wayne Macintosh on the move from whitehill also a noticed John hall been released for being disruptive where's he going anyone know good player he is

Haven't seen any official quote from ww that Wayne has left the club bearing in mind there's been a statement about Aaron joining Penicuik on their website.

Though there seems to be a lot of know it alls on here who have Tosh signing wi different teams ?

What do you mean by disruptive ?

John Hall is one of the most committed players I have seen at ww and always gives 100 % to the jersey.

I for one would like to see him stay at the club but maybe grant has other ideas ?

If he has left he'll certainly be a good signing for someone, defo 2 or 3 years left in the tank yet.

Wayno signed Bonnyrigg wi big kiddo, I would have stayed with Ww but seags thought it would be best for me to move on, which is fair enough! Think I needed a change but as a said I loved wearing ww strip wen things were goin good lol! I've signed for Musselburgh juniors new challenge hopefully kick on there help team challenge for top spot ect , cheers grim for pat on back good to see your moving forward mate, be some nice games for me next year ( if I'm playing) Wayno, kiddo Bonnyrigg!! Sumy the nutmeg king Penicuik.......

Is Wayne Macintosh on the move from whitehill also a noticed John hall been released for being disruptive where's he going anyone know good player he is

john hall! Mouthpiece, well past his best.

Ww loss is Musselburgh gain !!! I think seags has made a mistake telling john to move on.

time will tell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Seags has let him go he must have in his opinion suitable cover for that position

with most teams returning to pre season this week or next the new squads will be announced soon to confirm / deny all the rumours at last

time will tell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Seags has let him go he must have in his opinion suitable cover for that position

with most teams returning to pre season this week or next the new squads will be announced soon to confirm / deny all the rumours at last

Thing is John could play in various positions.

I hope we have new players that can be as adaptable as that.

It's been about 2 weeks since we've been told how poor ww are going to be......what's happening

perhaps their waiting for the official announcements before slating them lol

still nothing on the WW website

Archived