Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

You always want players to improve and step up a level if given a chance, so good luck to both players, big loss for EK though. Hope they can find players that can fill the void left.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or the drinks obviously

Shit I forgot about that, not being able to see my footnote thingies on my phone.

That should all change very soon, well as soon as the virgin fellae plugs us in.

Grimbo

BSC Glasgow are delighted to have secured the signing of forward Aidan Ferris. After a successful loan deal last year from Morton FC we can confirm that an agreement was reached on a permanent 2 year deal starting next season.

As a coach I am delighted to be working with him again.

Shit I forgot about that, not being able to see my footnote thingies on my phone.

That should all change very soon, well as soon as the virgin fellae plugs us in.

Grimbo

Your footnote's long gone Grimbo, you changed it weeks ago :-)

strange one this as craig mcleish went to clyde and couldn't get a game there and queens park are a better side than them and vitoria couldn't get a game for queens park when they finished bottom of the 3rd division, both good players on their day though and hopefully do well with their new clubs

In fairness McLeish was struggling with injury at the start of the season and was one of the main reasons he didn't play much. Also some of the other players playing for queens this year are arguably less experienced and less talented than McLeish and sometimes it takes a good manager to get you playing well.

When Nani was at Queens he stepped straight up from Giffnock North and it was maybe just too big a jump too soon. I think the experience of a year in the lowland league will have set up perfectly to go back senior in spfl 2. Only time will tell but certainly two huge losses for ekfc. The signings though they have made and I hear they have lined up are cracking so I have no doubt you will see another very strong ekfc this season.

In fairness McLeish was struggling with injury at the start of the season and was one of the main reasons he didn't play much. Also some of the other players playing for queens this year are arguably less experienced and less talented than McLeish and sometimes it takes a good manager to get you playing well.

When Nani was at Queens he stepped straight up from Giffnock North and it was maybe just too big a jump too soon. I think the experience of a year in the lowland league will have set up perfectly to go back senior in spfl 2. Only time will tell but certainly two huge losses for ekfc. The signings though they have made and I hear they have lined up are cracking so I have no doubt you will see another very strong ekfc this season.

as I said I think both are really good players and hope they do well with their new clubs, I dont doubt that I actually think ek will win the league this season

So Mike Bruce has signed for WW again ? Have the other 2 clubs ripped up the contract that he signed with them? Could get messy IMO

I would say there's more chance of things getting messy if you sign for a club then the manager buggers off elsewhere pre season ?

The Bonnyrigg manager has taken over at Linlithgow so just hope whoever the new manager is like who all signed under McGlynn s guidance ;)

Mikey Bruce know something we didn't? ;-) perhaps Harvey's on the move too....

Mind you does carnie not have previous for a pre season walkout?

This caught my eye after I was at Wishaw v Dunipace on Monday night. Dunipace scudded them 5-1 and played some good stuff.

Archived