Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every day I look at this thread

And you know it fills me with dread

You know me, I'm no here to hinder

But why's it nae called Transfer Windae?

Grim "McGonagall" Bo

Agreed played with him once and hes honkin!

He can't be that bad- played for three of the top teams at this level for last ten years or so has he not? If you've only played with him once it's likely you've not reached those heights yourself....... ;-)

He can't be that bad- played for three of the top teams at this level for last ten years or so has he not? If you've only played with him once it's likely you've not reached those heights yourself....... ;-)

Danny has been restricted in appearances by his job.

Maybe a fresh start was needed.

Good luck to the lad.

Yeah i havent reached Noons heights lol my bad ... Ha

Never crabbed a player on here, posters however, they're fair game newky

I'm sure you once gave me a green dot for a sarky comment I made about Mr John Crawford Esquire though! :lol:;)

I was always brought up that if I didn't have nowt nice to say about someone, I shouldn't say nowt at all.

Heed, there's a lot of jealous fuckers out there,

I feel sorry for them, all they've got in their sad lives is to come on here and try and trash folk who they couldn't lace the boots of.

They've no class or respect, just a big chip on their shoulder.

What's even worse it's probably only 1 poster with multiple names?

Grimbo

Heed, there's a lot of jealous fuckers out there,

I feel sorry for them, all they've got in their sad lives is to come on here and try and trash folk who they couldn't lace the boots of.

Grimbo

Or the drinks obviously

Big statement from EK, it will be between them and Edinburgh city,

Spartans are signing players that wont real effect them as much, greenhill, dan ward, Maxwell, yes they are coming from league football but so did ian Thomson last season etc

whitehill have signed laods of EOS players and I cant see them challenging against your EK,s ,Edinburgh city, the Lothian boys might be fine with the step up , they will miss the likes of kiddo, wayne and others for sure

Really looking forward to next season

Hearing that Craig Mcleish is signing for Queens Park & Joao Victoria is going on trial at Annan. I know for a fact that Ek players do not receive money for playing. I know some players have been offered jobs working for the owners various companies though which is an incentive but don't get extra for playing on a Saturday.

Hearing that Craig Mcleish is signing for Queens Park & Joao Victoria is going on trial at Annan. I know for a fact that Ek players do not receive money for playing. I know some players have been offered jobs working for the owners various companies though which is an incentive but don't get extra for playing on a Saturday.

strange one this as craig mcleish went to clyde and couldn't get a game there and queens park are a better side than them and vitoria couldn't get a game for queens park when they finished bottom of the 3rd division, both good players on their day though and hopefully do well with their new clubs

Players improve at different stages of their careers.....maybe the time spent in the Lowland League has made them better players. I like both players and think given an opportunity they could both stake a claim for a contract in spfl 2

Archived