Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

I think the league will be a lot tighter at the top this season,city can't really improve on last season with the number of points and everyone will be out to beat them this season, east kilbride and bsc will improve there squads, gretna and spartans will improve especially the latter who can't get any worse in the league form and ive noticed they have signed maxwell and greenhill from league 2 which will enhance their squad, think whitehill will struggle along with dalbeattie to match this season

until Glasgow junior has confirmed how bad whitehill will be next year it counts for nothing

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was let down by by McIntosh source but my mikey bruce one was spot on. Longer odds than 4/9 offered too......

Ha ha surely,ye not only one to get it wrong on here wasn't aaron supposed to be at Spartans according to one poster ? :D

Sorry don't know what happened there,thought Kev Motion was going to Bonnyrigg Rose.

spend enough time in here and will soon realise the place is reaming with fantasists

I think the league will be a lot tighter at the top this season,city can't really improve on last season with the number of points and everyone will be out to beat them this season, east kilbride and bsc will improve there squads, gretna and spartans will improve especially the latter who can't get any worse in the league form and ive noticed they have signed maxwell and greenhill from league 2 which will enhance their squad, think whitehill will struggle along with dalbeattie to match this season

city . Spartans , ek ,,,,

given the money Spartans are splashing they should do better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ww could either do well or be rotten

preston and threave at the bottom again

Sean Winter and Barry Russell sign from stranraer for EKFC.
2 great signings for ek can really see them pushing on this season and challenging for the league title
Howay happy ? You should know better the LL can't attract quality players.There's just no fanbase to attract players :o

Two very experienced players in the lower leagues. Russell spent most of his time at Albion Rovers and Winter spent about the last 5 years at stranraer scoring about 40 goals from midfield. Considering EK from what I know don't pay a penny on players then these are two very good signings. Hearing a good few of there players from this season are thinking of going senior or junior but a few more signings of this quality then they could still be in a very good position to challenge.

Ex rovers Ciaran Donnelly, Scott Chaplain & Peter Innes could also sign.

Two very experienced players in the lower leagues. Russell spent most of his time at Albion Rovers and Winter spent about the last 5 years at stranraer scoring about 40 goals from midfield. Considering EK from what I know don't pay a penny on players then these are two very good signings. Hearing a good few of there players from this season are thinking of going senior or junior but a few more signings of this quality then they could still be in a very good position to challenge.

Ex rovers Ciaran Donnelly, Scott Chaplain & Peter Innes could also sign.

if you are naive enough to think that ek dont pay players then you will believe anything

if you are naive enough to think that ek dont pay players then you will believe anything

Yeah. Think you're right. The fact that one of the players thanked the other teams for their offers probably means that there was some cash on the table. And despite EK being a good side with a real chance of winning the league next season ( or is it this season yet grim?) you'd be very naive to think they've joined for the some total of sweet fa.

Big statement from EK, it will be between them and Edinburgh city,

Spartans are signing players that wont real effect them as much, greenhill, dan ward, Maxwell, yes they are coming from league football but so did ian Thomson last season etc

whitehill have signed laods of EOS players and I cant see them challenging against your EK,s ,Edinburgh city, the Lothian boys might be fine with the step up , they will miss the likes of kiddo, wayne and others for sure

Really looking forward to next season

Archived