Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

Regarding Sir Michael of Bruce: I'm no expert in the arcane world of the Juniors but is there not some loophole that means that no Juniors players are technically under contract at this time of year because the contract runs out at a certain calendar date and the East Junior season is not yet finished (a few cup finals still to be played)?

I'm sure I've heard my Junior chums mutter about such things although the contract rules may have been tightened up in recent years.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mikey bruce has signed for haddington so not sure what your sources are from.check their facebook page.

Also I gurantee you all the Lothian lads that go to whitehill will be back at Lothian in a years time

total new squad for whitehill , I hope they jel quickly or Sir peter will be on their backs like a scabies rash.

we shall take your gaurentees with the pinch off lemon u spend your time sucking

we shall take your gaurentees with the pinch off lemon u spend your time sucking

Brucey's done more signings than the other Brucey has done Sunday Night at the Palladium.

Looking forward to seeing him again next season, he should never have left yous lot. ;)

Grimbo

Another new Spartan

Just the day after our annual Player of the Season Awards night, the Club is delighted to announce we have signed Dan Ward from The University of Edinburgh on a pre-contract agreement for next season.

Head Coach Dougie Samuel is delighted to get his man, Dan is someone I know well from my time at the University, he is a player Ive always admired and believed has the ability to perform at a higher level. A Scottish University cap numerous times over, he has a proven pedigreefor me, hes one of the most under-rated players in the Lowland League

Dan himself is looking forward to a fresh challenge after 6 years at EUAFC, It is an exciting time right now to be part of Spartans, and it is something I am very happy to be part of next season. With the Lowland League continually improving in standard I am looking forward to the challenge ahead and to compete for the Lowland League title with Spartans.

Grimbo

good luck to the young lads stepping up ,

having seen a lot of under 20s games last season I did not see many ready for the move from u20s to Lowland league but I believe that they can still be used as over age players in the 20s league which will be good for the club and their development

Its refreshing to see clubs promoting from within and not just buying outwith

Another new Spartan

Just the day after our annual Player of the Season Awards night, the Club is delighted to announce we have signed Dan Ward from The University of Edinburgh on a pre-contract agreement for next season.

Head Coach Dougie Samuel is delighted to get his man, Dan is someone I know well from my time at the University, he is a player Ive always admired and believed has the ability to perform at a higher level. A Scottish University cap numerous times over, he has a proven pedigreefor me, hes one of the most under-rated players in the Lowland League

Dan himself is looking forward to a fresh challenge after 6 years at EUAFC, It is an exciting time right now to be part of Spartans, and it is something I am very happy to be part of next season. With the Lowland League continually improving in standard I am looking forward to the challenge ahead and to compete for the Lowland League title with Spartans.

Grimbo

Samuels preparations for mid table obscurity seem to be taking shape quite nicely

Edinburgh City FC are delighted to announce the signing of 21 year-old striker Dean Carse following his release by Berwick Rangers FC.

Dean began his professional career at Aberdeen FC where he played alongside current City frontman Nico Gibson and he is looking forward to linking up with his former strike partner once again.

Carse said "having trained with the Club towards the end of last season I know I'm joining a great group of players who made me feel really welcome. I'm looking forward to enjoying my football and playing a part in City's efforts to retain the Lowland League title".

City manager Gary Jardine commented "Dean fits the bill of the type of player we want at the Club and we're delighted that he has agreed to come to City. He has a great attitude towards the game, works exceptionally hard and thrives on scoring goals. On top of that he comes to the Club hungry to improve and make up for lost time".

Meanwhile, Supporters' Player of the Year Joe Mbu, Players' Player of the Year John Dunn and top goalscorer Ross Allum have all agreed contract extensions with the 2014-15 Scottish Sun Lowland League champions.

Whitehill signings so far are

John Williams, sean wringe, callum connely and kevin keane all lthv,

Tony muir and jamie devlin tynecastle,

Mikey bruce, matty Cunningham and davie stewart spattans along with 3 under 20s not sure who though

Have heard Spartans have signed ex East Stirling star David Greenhill.

Spartans are delighted to announce our latest new signing of the summer. Midfield player David Greenhill has agreed to join the Club, he brings with him a wealth of senior football experience gained from his time at St Johnstone, Clyde, Alloa Athletic, Berwick Rangers and most recently East Stirling.

1st Team Manager Dougie Samuel is pleased to have got another of his summer targets, David fits the bill in terms of depth and quality of experience, he is someone at his peak right now, hungry to do well. Im delighted he is coming on board to share his experience and help us to take the club forward as we continue to re-build our squad. I believe he will be a great role model for others in the squad, also our younger players across our E of S and U20 teams. Im hoping he is someone who can help us to achieve our goals.

David himself is equally pleased to have made the move, Im delighted to have signed for such a professional club thats going places. Being a local lad I know how much they are involved with and do for the local community, so it would mean a lot to help to get them into the league. I look forward to working with a manager that impressed me a lot and challenging for honours during the season ahead.

Grimbo

Archived