Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

I am not as disappointed as you. Saw both play for the 1st team and while they were both tidy players they seemed a bit lightweight for LL. I could be wrong (I often am ), but good luck to them both.

Absolutely - good luck to them if they decide to move on.

It would be nice to see some of the Eos team move into into the LL team, but maybe there are others being brought in?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No player mentioned is good enough for whitehill IMO. Although it does seem they're gonna need a whole new team haha

Who is then? Name some- and it doesn't need to be someone they can actually sign, just the calibre of player they should be looking at.

The reality is that they probably need a whole new squad but if they are looking to get one at the required standard, it'll probably cost more than the committee would be willing to give most managers at this level.

very good signing , excellent centre half

He is more than capable of a good score. He was always going to be on Siegs' List. Likely to be part of the new Star Wars battle up at Jurassic Park.

He'd be disappointed there is no Extra Terrestrial tv stations out in Rosewell, you struggle to get channel 5.

He is more than capable of a good score. He was always going to be on Siegs' List. Likely to be part of the new Star Wars battle up at Jurassic Park.

He'd be disappointed there is no Extra Terrestrial tv stations out in Rosewell, you struggle to get channel 5.

There's a few ET's in the crowd when I've been up there. Mind I'd best watch what I say, I'm heading up the Village in an hour or so.

Not that many of them can read, I think it's only their toonie section that do English?

Grimbo

We have announced...

The Club is delighted to announce the signing of Scott Maxwell, an attacking left sided player who joins the Club following his release by Berwick Rangers. Prior to his time down at Berwick, Scott also played senior football at East Stirling.

Manager Dougie Samuel is delighted to finally get his man, Scott is player we have admired and wanted to bring to the Club for sometime. On the back of signing Eddie Malone and Dean Horribine earlier this summer, Scott is another player who brings senior experience and quality to our squad for next season.

Scott himself is looking forward to a new challenge, Im delighted to sign with Spartans, its a great Club with plenty of ambition. I cant wait to get started.

Grimbo

Sammy lines up his new look Spartans team for next season..

post-12982-0-84629000-1432584525.jpg

altogether now...

"who do you think you're kidding Mr Grimbo... " :P

I notice one of them is still wearing his Welfare scarf though!

Sammy lines up his new look Spartans team for next season..

dad's army.jpg

altogether now...

"who do you think you're kidding Mr Grimbo... " :P

I notice one of them is still wearing his Welfare scarf though!

Not biting Tam, just a point of clarification although Sarge Wilson is a reg poster on here I don't think it's the same one we are signing. That said he is the spitter of him eh?

Anyone turns up to training wearing a welfare scarf gets chucked over in the nettles on the cycle parh, Pikey you have been warned!

Grimbo

keith murray ,,heard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Leith to Spartans

Lothian to WW ,,,,,,,at least 3 players close to signing ?

Spartans -swainy back to Lothian ?

Lothian have a good keeper ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

only 1 Lothian player John Williams has signed for WW ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so far

Archived