Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

1st of July ,,,,deals and signing will all be done before then or there would b no pre season lol

Majority of players are under contract until the end of June. However a club can be in contact with the player with a view to signing if they inform the players current club. No paper work can be done before the July 1st (I am not sure about pre contract agreements)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard spartans are only keeping 8 of there 21 man squad any Spartans man confirm this? Whitehill are also in for 2 lothian players aswell as 3 from tynecastle

heard

Spartans clear out as well

2 from Spartans to WW

1 tynecastle to WW ( not sure how good Tyne castle are to be honest so unsure if 3 would be of the standard for WW )

LTHV mostly all re-signed but a couple may be off to WW

but will wait for official updates as the Chinese whispers are rife

heard

Spartans clear out as well

2 from Spartans to WW

1 tynecastle to WW ( not sure how good Tyne castle are to be honest so unsure if 3 would be of the standard for WW )

LTHV mostly all re-signed but a couple may be off to WW

but will wait for official updates as the Chinese whispers are rife

Who's the 2 from Spartans to WW newboy ?

I heard spartans are only keeping 8 of there 21 man squad any Spartans man confirm this? Whitehill are also in for 2 lothian players aswell as 3 from tynecastle

seen tynecastle a few times ,,,would be surprised if they had 3 players who could step up

seen tynecastle a few times ,,,would be surprised if they had 3 players who could step up

There are always surprises every season. Sometime players really benefit from playing with better players and can find it easier to play well when they step up.

There are always surprises every season. Sometime players really benefit from playing with better players and can find it easier to play well when they step up.

true- how many would have got excited at John Dunn signing from Craigie but he turned out to be a cracking player for City last season.

as for our signings...

post-12982-0-13528500-1432245071.jpg

.. gary and mac are telling me to keep schtum!

LL teams should look to the top end amateur teams for players they could easily make the step up. A watched a friendly earlier on in the season between colville park v ekfc and colville destroyed them , it was 4-1 with 5 mins to go but finshed 4-3 to colville. Teams like harestanes , colville park ,wellhouse all have players that would do a job for any LL team

true- how many would have got excited at John Dunn signing from Craigie but he turned out to be a cracking player for City last season.

as for our signings...

attachicon.giflaurel and hardy.jpg

.. gary and mac are telling me to keep schtum!

John Dunn and John McDonald were great signings for city. Both former pro's and intelligent young lads, fantastic signings who are likely to improve next season.

As a Spartans fan I would welcome a clear out before next season. I think it is time to freshen things up.

I would be disappointed if Cunningham and Stewart left as I think they are both decent players and could do well in the LL. It will be interesting to see how things develop over the coming weeks

think its matty cunningham and davie stewart from spartans eos

that's the 2

As a Spartans fan I would welcome a clear out before next season. I think it is time to freshen things up.

I would be disappointed if Cunningham and Stewart left as I think they are both decent players and could do well in the LL. It will be interesting to see how things develop over the coming weeks

both on their day seem decent players

1 from lthv seemingly signed to WW

Yes but I think you will find the 'amateur' teams above are paying there players and probably a lot more than what most LL teams can offer

Other than hurlford I genuinely don't think teams are paying their players. Rumours have been rife with colville park but I don't think they are at it, happy to be corrected though.

You don't even need to look at the very top end of the amateur game, there are plenty of players peppered about the leagues who could easily step up, but for one reason or another are just playing with their pals at a level below what they should be.

Other than hurlford I genuinely don't think teams are paying their players. Rumours have been rife with colville park but I don't think they are at it, happy to be corrected though.

You don't even need to look at the very top end of the amateur game, there are plenty of players peppered about the leagues who could easily step up, but for one reason or another are just playing with their pals at a level below what they should be.

You probably find that not many clubs will even ask these boys if they would join them because they all think they will be getting better deals at the top amateur teams.

I am not as disappointed as you. Saw both play for the 1st team and while they were both tidy players they seemed a bit lightweight for LL. I could be wrong (I often am ), but good luck to them both.

Archived