Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martin is getting on a bit. Not a great signing at all IMO

Don't even know if all this carp is true but Howay then jimmy who would you get to allegedly fill tosh and Aaron's boots.

How old is tosh and the lad Martin ?

as long as we have a proven scorer I don't give a monkeys what age they are.

Think Whitehill will struggle next year, Macintosh unplayable on his day so great signing for Spartans, intrigued to see what other additions Spartans will make and if city will make any. Looks like the league is going to be a cracker next year!!

Think Whitehill will struggle next year, Macintosh unplayable on his day so great signing for Spartans, intrigued to see what other additions Spartans will make and if city will make any. Looks like the league is going to be a cracker next year!!

Another ww doubter.

So what's a struggle cabbage ? 4th (year 1) 7th (this season)

The league is becoming more competitive by the day.

EK won another trophy today,BSC building a strong squad and in biggest cup final in the south.

Spartans won't be as bad, City Champions, Star consistent, Stirling Uni wi there abundance of players.

It's going to be a struggle for many teams,there's only ONE winner at end of day.

Bottom 2 is where the struggle will be trying to hold onto LL place.

Are we that bad ?

Don't even know if all this carp is true but Howay then jimmy who would you get to allegedly fill tosh and Aaron's boots.How old is tosh and the lad Martin ? as long as we have a proven scorer I don't give a monkeys what age they are.

Not sure to be honest. Trained with Preston last season and played a few games for them and wouldn't say he's off a standard whitehill should be looking for. Losing a lot of players and got to start somewhere I suppose.

WW should do well next season, if rumours are true that Carnie has signed half of the LTHV league winning team ?

strange ? I thought they had all resigned for lthv apart from maybe 1

He is looking to sign a few from there. Offered deals I have heard. Dont know if any have signed, but a couple I know are thinking about it. Dont know if they can sign until present contract expires.

Archived