Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

according to mickeys blog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ww are signing at least 5 of their under 20s ,,,,,,,,,,,,that's a worry for WW supporters as I very much doubt there are 5 of their under 20s that are of that level yet

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not? ww got nothing to offer.....sacked a great manager and all their players of note leaving oh wait they have Spartans reject kerr I am never fit dodds to lead the line.....how could any player resist

on the downside every second Saturday he will prob have to listen to your pish in the bar.....Every cloud

I heard on Saturday night that half the Gala team are away including the keeper who has been on great form!

Apparently Gala are struggling to attract players, particularly defenders and it would seem the Polish lad from Spartans who came to Gala recently has gone too, which is a shame as he looked good!

according to mickeys blog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ww are signing at least 5 of their under 20s ,,,,,,,,,,,,that's a worry for WW supporters as I very much doubt there are 5 of their under 20s that are of that level yet

I have taken in numerous games at the u20 level and there are very few lads that I have seen of Lowland League level especially , I very much doubt 5 from WW would be involved in the 1st team

why not? ww got nothing to offer.....sacked a great manager and all their players of note leaving oh wait they have Spartans reject kerr I am never fit dodds to lead the line.....how could any player resist

Now wait a minute he hardly left yous smelling o roses yet youve a cheek to call him great ?

Players of note leaving are probably due a change of scenery anyway and maybe just maybe have sneaked into my top 3 players of season at ww ;)

So he could play regularly in the lowland league and

I hope for your sake you were pished :lol:

Spartans are jobbies anyways and so is there manager they all think there world beaters when this season what have they won or gona win? FUCKALL! Edinburgh City walked the league

Away back to licking your windae!!

not about growing a set !! Just can't be bothered

So will we be seeing Conan in the managers jacket anytime soon?

& if any arse mentions us for the managers job let me confirm Sammy isn't going anywhere soon.

Wish I could tell you about all the comings & goings in the next few months but I'm sworn to secrecy. Let's just say there may be a few gasps of delight from the Spartans faithful.

Grimbo

So will we be seeing Conan in the managers jacket anytime soon?

& if any arse mentions us for the managers job let me confirm Sammy isn't going anywhere soon.

Wish I could tell you about all the comings & goings in the next few months but I'm sworn to secrecy. Let's just say there may be a few gasps of delight from the Spartans faithful.

Grimbo

didn't you say that last year? how did that one turn out again... :P

didn't you say that last year? how did that one turn out again... :P

Yes but how was I to know you was going to pull the shit house rug from under us?

We are trying a different strategy this campaign. :)

Grimbo

Archived