Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been shocking every time I've seen him this season!

Bit harsh jimmy the lads a natural through the middle but no been playing there.

Set aaron up quite a few to get golden boot but think imo would want that position himself.

One game does nae make a season though surely ?

It doesn't, but peps a spartans fan and as such won't have seen Wayne much more than that game. That's his judgement based on that game. Don't think he's saying he's been the best all year.

waynes one of the leagues leading strikers. hardly a weakness in his game. though a wayne up top on grass is far more comfortable than a wayne on astro.

Gail, do you think that's why Mikey Bruce struggled at ours, cos of the astro? He was a terrific player with the Village People.

Grimbo

Gail, do you think that's why Mikey Bruce struggled at ours, cos of the astro? He was a terrific player with the Village People.

Grimbo

Could be. He's pretty old school in his defending although he's a great passer of the ball.

Might also suffered from sammys policy of just throwing groups of players together and hoping they succeed. Policy at the start of the season seemed to be to sign a load of really good players and hope that they fit together rather than addressing what the team needed.

Could be. He's pretty old school in his defending although he's a great passer of the ball.

Might also suffered from sammys policy of just throwing groups of players together and hoping they succeed. Policy at the start of the season seemed to be to sign a load of really good players and hope that they fit together rather than addressing what the team needed.

Jeezas Sourely, so now you are Gail as well, how many user names is that now?

Grimbo

"would the real gailshady please stand up!". yeh grimbo i personally do think that was mickeys problem. the astro pitches aren't every players cup of tea. a system based on good ball retention and one that suits a squad of technically gifted players for astros are a must.

"would the real gailshady please stand up!". yeh grimbo i personally do think that was mickeys problem. the astro pitches aren't every players cup of tea. a system based on good ball retention and one that suits a squad of technically gifted players for astros are a must.

I agree with Gail......

Heard Whitehill might be after Matty Cunningham from Spartans eos! Decent player

why would he leave Spartans ?

judging by previous posts WW will require a lot more than 1 player ,

why would he leave Spartans ?

judging by previous posts WW will require a lot more than 1 player ,

I'd heard he's not too enamoured with being involved with the LL side and much prefers the way the EoS side is run- might be because it's his dad, might be he just doesn't like sammys style.

Either way he's too good a player to just be involved in what is essentially a reserve side.

Why would he stay at Spartans ?

why not? ww got nothing to offer.....sacked a great manager and all their players of note leaving oh wait they have Spartans reject kerr I am never fit dodds to lead the line.....how could any player resist

Archived