Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the season is coming to an end...any early signs of movement from players?

Heard of a couple myself but sure to be well known anyway, Andrew Kidd to Bonnyrigg. Mikey Bruce of Spartans to Haddington..

Believe that bruce had signed a pre contract at bonnyrigg. Have Haddington bought this out?

Believe that bruce had signed a pre contract at bonnyrigg. Have Haddington bought this out?

I heard he'd signed the pre contract too. But Haddington apparently looking to try and spend to gain consecutive promotions so wouldn't surprise me.

Spoke to Bonnyrigg manager the other day and Bruce has not signed. He asked if he could go along !! Kiddo trying to get Davie to look at Somerville !

I heard Kevin motion was going to Bonnyrigg too! They will have some size of a squad if they sign half of the rumoured players! Lolol

Spoke to Bonnyrigg manager the other day and Bruce has not signed. He asked if he could go along !! Kiddo trying to get Davie to look at Somerville !

Kiddo can fook right off he's oor Aaron :D

I hope :o

And anyway did we no have the same speculation regarding kiddo Tosh et al last season and look what happened :P

Tosh to Spartans or nitten??

Unlikely to go to Spartans with his publicised dislike of 3G and the baggage with his past run-in with ex-Spartan Gerrard.

Summy on the other hand is different matter. They tried to sign him before and if he wants to do coaching badges he would get help doing that. I heard Sammy was watching Junior games, might be looking for strikers there.

Would we not be better changing the topic title so there's no confusion..how about whoring out whitehill players to teams all over the lothians

Unlikely to go to Spartans with his publicised dislike of 3G and the baggage with his past run-in with ex-Spartan Gerrard.

Summy on the other hand is different matter. They tried to sign him before and if he wants to do coaching badges he would get help doing that. I heard Sammy was watching Junior games, might be looking for strikers there.

Wayne will be at Ainslie park next year as a home player. I'll give you 4/9. 6/4 a junior side.

Archived