Wigtown are 3-0 up against Newton

The officials lost newton the league at trammonford though

Even if Newton had drawn with Wigtown they still wouldn't have been champions! They ended up 12 points behind so minus the 6 deducted and the 1 they lost plus the 2 Wigtown gained from that game means Wigtown still had the league title by 3!!

I do sense sour grapes on both sides but as I wasn't at the game yesterday night or on April 4th I can't say I know what is true and what isn't in the way of the allegations

A good couple of foot mate. I was pretty much in line with it.

awh ok m8. Heard a few folk sayin it was a dubious decision and the linesman was lookin at a wobbly line

awh ok m8. Heard a few folk sayin it was a dubious decision and the linesman was lookin at a wobbly line

Nope, it's the folk from Wigtown with wobbly eyes mate that's the problem.

Yes It probably means no players should be asked to do a days work then a 200+ mile round trip to play a semi final(or any gamecome to that) on a Wed night.

Yes It probably means no players should be asked to do a days work then a 200+ mile round trip to play a semi final(or any gamecome to that) on a Wed night.

Did Newton have a few missing then?

I was suprised at the result.

It's stupid I'll agree! It's stupid having voted in a team at Hamilton though! The one thing I am confused by is that Newton and Edu didn't swap the fixtures around and play at Newton on Wednesday and Hamilton on Saturday

Archived