Westworld

AsimButtHitsASix

I thought Charlotte's line about remembering that she was a predator hinted at William/Man in Black?

eta: Whilst I didn't get the hate from some quarters for s2, the first 3 episodes of s3 have been absolutely fantastic.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Even by Westworld's high standards, episode 4 is very, very, very good.

Thoroughly enjoyed this season so far, as I did with both 1 and 2. An exceptional television show. Fingers crossed Aaron Paul gets even more screen time as the series develops, he's a very good actor, especially in something like this where things are only going to get darker.

Even by Westworld's high standards, episode 4 is very, very, very good.
Thoroughly enjoyed this season so far, as I did with both 1 and 2. An exceptional television show. Fingers crossed Aaron Paul gets even more screen time as the series develops, he's a very good actor, especially in something like this where things are only going to get darker.
See, I thought the opposite. Thought the first few episodes were OK but couldn't get into this one. Ed Harris screaming and bawling for the first 5 minutes put me off a bit, then for the rest of it I couldn't really follow was going on having skimmed over the pretty poor season two. Think I'm going to give up on this sadly.

Started watching season 3 of this. 3 episodes in. Back to its best after season 2 which I found difficult to follow. 

Evan Rachel Wood is incredible! I'm loving her being a bad ass in the future. 

Iv also given up on trying to guess what's happening although I do wonder if Bernard at the park is a different time line from Maeve being in Nazi land 

5 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Started watching season 3 of this. 3 episodes in. Back to its best after season 2 which I found difficult to follow. 

Evan Rachel Wood is incredible! I'm loving her being a bad ass in the future. 

Iv also given up on trying to guess what's happening although I do wonder if Bernard at the park is a different time line from Maeve being in Nazi land 

Possibly, but Nazi land didnt really exist, so it could be any time

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Possibly, but Nazi land didnt really exist, so it could be any time

I was more thinking along the lines of them going to find Maeve and her body being their but her Pearl missing. To be honest iv not gave it a great deal of thought just because they had used the double time line before 

Don't know how I feel about this week's episode, maybe need to watch it again.  If left me quite cold.

Spent a lot of time giving the back story of Serac,  which is May be needed, but there are only 3 episodes left already!

Teaser I saw for next week shows some interaction/confrontation  between Dolores and Maeve at last.

On 20/04/2020 at 21:46, Boghead ranter said:

Well, that was very very awesome.

A lesson for a lot of shows (looking at you, TWD) on how to pack episodes out with meaningful action and avoid meaningless filler.

Aye, it was excellent. They straddled the line pretty closely between brilliant and ridiculous with the Charlores "Terminator" scene, but was the right side of it for me.

The William therapy sessions were phenomenal. Peter Mullan was hilarious chairing them as well: born to play James Dellos.

There're going to be some absolute scenes in these last two episodes.