Westworld

AsimButtHitsASix

22 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Really enjoyed the return of this.

And, there's a bit after the credits, and then there's a bit after the bit after the credits! Looks very interesting...

AArrggh ... I missed the bit after the bit after the credits!

An absolute televisual feast

Thought some of the future cars/technology looked as good as anything from tron or blade runner.
Would happily watch an episode of the construction worker going around doing jobs on his phone.

Going to guess that the working class who seem limited by the super brain computer and the hosts who were limited by westworld unite and take over from a rich elite?
No idea what the nazi world is all about, or why the park was allowed to reopen.

New series down 57% on ratings despite american lockdown

Surprised at that, series two was a bit all over the place but it's still high quality.

I think the ratings will be pretty inaccurate or misleading at the moment as people are stuck at home with more time to binge-watch other stuff, movies etc and maybe leaving Westworld for a later date so they can binge-watch it. That’s what I’m doing.

34 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Another cracking episode this week. For me, this season is back up to awesome after dipping (Just a little) in Season 2.

Only 1 bit after the credits this week, @Mr X.

I meant to say, I still only found one bit after the credits of the first episode.

You do know the bit with the car isnt part of it, right? :lol:

ETA - I've googled it and I can only find one scene - Maeve in Naziworld :unsure2:

Edited by Mr X

52 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I meant to say, I still only found one bit after the credits of the first episode.

You do know the bit with the car isnt part of it, right? :lol:

ETA - I've googled it and I can only find one scene - Maeve in Naziworld :unsure2:

I dunno, I use the TeaTV app for the programme, so I just go with whatever linked stream I happen to click on. 

So it must've been some US station that had the double teaser. Today's episode had 1 teaser, and then a "let's dissect what you've just watched with the cast and producers" but I turned that off as those types of shows rip my knitting.

Spoiler

Who do we think is hidden inside Charlotte then? Teddy?

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I dunno, I use the TeaTV app for the programme, so I just go with whatever linked stream I happen to click on. 

So it must've been some US station that had the double teaser. Today's episode had 1 teaser, and then a "let's dissect what you've just watched with the cast and producers" but I turned that off as those types of shows rip my knitting.

Reveal hidden contents

Who do we think is hidden inside Charlotte then? Teddy?

Nothing after the credits on Sky this week. Im guessing its just teasers for the next episode you're seeing?

Another quality episode. This season has been superb so far

So who do we think are inside the 'brain balls' that Dolores has brought out?

Teddy must be a given - may or may not be who is hidden inside Charlotte Hale.

Clementine?

Robert Ford?

James Delos?

Lawrence?

Did this week's episode show Bernard as one of them, am I remembering right?  If so, he's already there in a host as well.  Unless they're pulling a dual timeline gag again.

Edited by Boghead ranter

48 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

So who do we think are inside the 'brain balls' that Dolores has brought out?

Teddy must be a given - may or may not be who is hidden inside Charlotte Hale.

Clementine?

Robert Ford?

James Delos?

Lawrence?

Did this week's episode show Bernard as one of them, am I remembering right?  If so, he's already there in a host as well.  Unless they're pulling a dual timeline gag again.

Yes, she took one of them and Bernard popped up on the screen. I thought that scene was meant to be before the "current" stuff ie the backstory of Charlotte

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Did they? Must have missed that, which is entirely possible :lol:

I’m sure when she was trying to mess herself up and was bleeding Dolores fixed her up and a screen showed clementine.

Not sure now either, maybe it was teddy as she seemed attached?

Confused as always.