Westworld

AsimButtHitsASix

Quetions:

How come William arrived by train, Maeve nearly left by train but suddenly they are on an island?

How come Bernard is asleep in the middle of day when the security\QA team find him days later. 

What is the liquid he needs to inject to stay alive. 

Why does it seem they need host or artefact to come to the rescue when WIlliam, the CEO is on the loose?

Are we only watching two timelines of one event?

Not really looking for answers just thinking out aloud. 

Quetions:
How come William arrived by train, Maeve nearly left by train but suddenly they are on an island?
How come Bernard is asleep in the middle of day when the security\QA team find him days later. 
Why does it seem they need host or artefact to come to the rescue when WIlliam, the CEO is on the loose?
Leave your questions in your head! I have just about got around to keeping a grasp on my own take of the storyline , I don't need any other queries to come in and derail my train of thoughts !

Quetions:

However, Evan Rachel Wood, who plays the character Delores, stated on The Jimmy Fallon Show in Oct-Nov 2016 that Westworld is on a huge Earth continent set sometime in the near future-approximately 100 years

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

However, Evan Rachel Wood, who plays the character Delores, stated on The Jimmy Fallon Show in Oct-Nov 2016 that Westworld is on a huge Earth continent set sometime in the near future-approximately 100 years

Australia could conceivably qualify as both, and it's close enough to possibly explain the Chinese (?) troops that seemed unhappy at what was going on.

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:
2 hours ago, dorlomin said:
Quetions:

Leave your questions in your head! I have just about got around to keeping a grasp on my own take of the storyline , I don't need any other queries to come in and derail my train of thoughts !

Is your train of thought on an island or mainland?

I'm pretty sure there were three separate timelines in the first episode although there's still a question mark for me over where one of them exists in the overall timeline. To be honest, I don't think the location of the park matters all that much at the moment. Seems it's on an island. Seems the Chinese have some interest in it. I'm good with that for now.

An understated performance in the premiere was the little child that speaks to William. He managed to get across immediately that he was an avatar for Ford without explicitly saying that he was, he managed it with his tone, delivery and dialogue. There’s a lot of great performances in this show and fair play to the boy he’s did brilliantly there.

16 hours ago, NotThePars said:

An understated performance in the premiere was the little child that speaks to William. He managed to get across immediately that he was an avatar for Ford without explicitly saying that he was, he managed it with his tone, delivery and dialogue. There’s a lot of great performances in this show and fair play to the boy he’s did brilliantly there.

Having what sounded like Anthony Hopkins voice glitching in and out helped too. :P

You’ve got to love Logan. Despite all the heavy existential questions that permeate the show — what is alive? What are memories? How can we be sure we’re not all robots? — the only question that ever seems to go through Logan’s head is Can I f**k it?

Whit a boi. 

Interesting other side to William last night.  In Season 1, in the earlier timeline, young William seemed ok, but only turned into a c**t once he decided to be a black hat.  Last night's back story, and the business direction he was trying to explain to his father in law showed that the cuntiness was always there in his psyche.

I think there may be a confrontation later in the season between Maeve and Dolores.

Also, Dolores looked smokin' hot in a cocktail dress.