Westworld

AsimButtHitsASix

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought the first episode was very good with like @Randy Gilessaid, a lot of interesting stuff boiling underneath. Anyone know how many seasons HBO are planning? My fear is that it's more than 1 or 2 maximum and they end up padding the storyline out in desperation a bit like with the show Lost.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Thought the first episode was very good with like @Randy Gilessaid, a lot of interesting stuff boiling underneath. Anyone know how many seasons HBO are planning? My fear is that it's more than 1 or 2 maximum and they end up padding the storyline out in desperation a bit like with the show Lost.

It's HBO, man. Ye have little faith.

I thought it was fucking excellent. A complete breath of fresh air compared to the stuff I've been watching of late.

I enjoyed it.  It's definitely set the scene very well.  I've not seen the original or read the book, but suspect this will diverge greatly.  Knowing HBO, they'll have a multi-series plan set out which will take us in all sorts of unexpected directions.