AsimButtHitsASix

Westworld

Anyone else looking forward to this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475784/

HBO series (so will have tits and swearing), good cast and a good team behind it.

Ed Harris in the Yul Brynner role by the lookds of things as well and he's a right evil looking b*****d.

Never been into Sci-Fi but I fcuking loved the 70's film with Yul Brynner........a apprehensive to check this out for fear of disappointment.......

Thought the first episode was very good with like @Randy Gilessaid, a lot of interesting stuff boiling underneath. Anyone know how many seasons HBO are planning? My fear is that it's more than 1 or 2 maximum and they end up padding the storyline out in desperation a bit like with the show Lost.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Thought the first episode was very good with like @Randy Gilessaid, a lot of interesting stuff boiling underneath. Anyone know how many seasons HBO are planning? My fear is that it's more than 1 or 2 maximum and they end up padding the storyline out in desperation a bit like with the show Lost.

It's HBO, man. Ye have little faith.

I thought it was fucking excellent. A complete breath of fresh air compared to the stuff I've been watching of late.