One Year To Go

ICTChris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a part of me that thinks it'd be funny to vote Labour for Holyrood in 2016. Let them be in charge when free prescriptions, tuition fees, and bus passes for the elderly are withdrawn due to further cuts in the Scottish budget coming from Westminster, and the council tax freeze is ended too. Let them preside over the bed they shat in.

SNP/Green is most likely though.

SNP/SNP until I'm certain that Duncan McNeil is destined to slither out of the Greenock and Inverclyde seat and that the same will happen to another Labour drone elsewhere in the West-Central region. Last time SNP bagged 6/10 constituencies and two on the list, Red Tories 4 constituencies and 3 lists for a relatively disappointing margin of victory. Dislodge a couple of Labour constituencies and a tactical switch to another party, probably the Greens will work wonders on the second vote.

I think YouGov have started polling for the Scottish Parliament, the initial polls had UKIP down as winning five seats.

If Coburn is anything to go by they'll be serving up a load of absolute moonbats. Should be a laugh.

I think YouGov have started polling for the Scottish Parliament, the initial polls had UKIP down as winning five seats.

Sad as it is to say, I think they'll get over half a dozen. Stuart Campbell's hinted on his Twitter that he asked all sorts of extra questions of the phone poll commissioned today, including one that revealed fully 30% of Sevco fans identified as Kippers.

The SNP are going to keep their majority, could win 50% of the total MSPs without winning a single list seat

Depends what happens with the opposition.

if it stays as it is then I think you might be right.

However, if there is a political re-alignment then it might not be the foregone conclusion that you think.

Will be fun when Dave says: here's your FFA, now f**k off with it and your getting no more subsidy from me. Nippy then has to find £10bn a year and pay the capital and interest, along with the £130bn share of national debt. I predict, as I said yesterday, that lots of thicko newbie nats who think IFS is a furniture store are going be hoisting Jacks like a month of twelfths when the real cuts come. Murphy will be back as their saviour.

Will be fun when Dave says: here's your FFA, now f**k off with it and your getting no more subsidy from me. Nippy then has to find £10bn a year and pay the capital and interest, along with the £130bn share of national debt. I predict, as I said yesterday, that lots of thicko newbie nats who think IFS is a furniture store are going be hoisting Jacks like a month of twelfths when the real cuts come. Murphy will be back as their saviour.

Dave won't offer FFA because it will in fact cost the English Parliament a lot of money to do so.

Do you really think the Bullingdon boys wanted preserve the Union for any other reason?

He'll offer some watered down shite which will satisfy the English jock-haters but will likely only motivate the Scottish electorate to vote SNP. If you hadn't noticed, quite a few lefty Labour voters have switched allegiance in this past election. I'd imagine quite a few will happily vote Yes in the (inevitable) second referendum.

If I'm wrong on this I'll apologise unreservedly :)

Fine.

Oil on its way back up, lowering of corp tax to bring all the multi nationals over from Eire(massive job creation) contribute nothing towards trident. Introduce a 3rd band of tax for over 150k.

Set up job programme scheme

Etc etc...

We will be hurtling towards independence in no time.

With the Lib Dems being trounced national and Labour's utter humiliation in Scotland, the Conservatives could do well next year. Ruth Davidson had a good campaign even though lots of Conservatives voted tactically for their local Lib Dems and Labour candidates. The Tories may not win in the constituencies, especially from the SNP, but they could pick up a lot of regional list seats.

Archived