The Staggies v The Mirren = The Final Curtain...?

I would be mightily surprised if this match doesn't wrap up once and for all which division the teams involved will be playing in next season. As firm a believer as I am that anything can happen on the day, for some reason this is the most confident I've felt in predicting a County victory this season. I think it's because, actually, there isn't really any pressure on us, 6 points ahead of 11th with 9 points to play for. I think we should be able to play with a certain freedom. Not predicting a walkover by any means (though I wouldn't rule it out if we were to score early), but Curran and Boyce each on the scoresheet, and County to win.

'Mon the Staggies.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County win by 1 or 2 goals. St Mirren defence to flap around like lost schoolboys on a blaes pitch in winter trying to avoid taking a Mitre Mouldmaster right in the baws. Arquin, Gow and Wylde to trot around not giving a flying fcuk. Teale to do a post-match interview saying he really wants the job next season to put into action his.... philosophy, or something.

Gilmour & Co begin drafting the annual ST renewal begging letter, which plops through supporters' letter boxes stained in dribbled pish and dried tears.

Mind that with 'Well playing Killie on Friday night that it could well be over beforehand for St. Mirren. I predict it'll be a draw though, leaving us to guarantee our own safety and relegate St Mirren at the same time with a draw or better. I tend to think we'll put a couple past them though. Think I'll probably go with just 2-0.

How the f**k are we STILL not relegated.

I know, right? It's what makes it so frustrating that we've been quite so irredeemably gash.

We have had ample opportunities, throughout the whole season, to be marginally less shit and if we'd taken just a few of them, then we'd at least be making the last few games interesting. Hell, we haven't even managed to convert a (relative) position of strength in December into a couple of play-off games for us to get humped in.

As it is, we've chucked it in quite spectacular fashion. I guess Motherwell will have a much better chance of preventing Sevco from getting promoted (if they negotiate Queens and Hibs, which I doubt), which will be funny, but I'd rather not be in the same league as them next year, so it really is difficult to find a single fucking redeeming feature about this entire fucking clusterfuck.

#Head'sGone, etc

It's time to do the decent thing County.

We'll tell the kids that St Mirren have gone to live on a farm somewhere.

Touching to know the children of Dingwall will notice that we won't be around their park next season. Doubt if my son would have noticed had RC not been playing in Paisley for a season or two.

Its ok St.Mirren, Just look at the flowers

the-grove-carol-to-lizzie-just-look-at-t

(Only people who watch TWD will understand )

Jameis Winston is shit. GIRFUY.... etc.... Fades to distance as most of the forum wonder if another Saints fan has had a meltdown.....

Hope Peyton dislocates a hip. Then we'll see who's laughing!

( Broncos - Peyton > Bucs) :shutup

Nah, he'll be fine, and so will the Broncos.... Until the inevitable Championship game loss... Retire Brady, retire, please.

Archived