cumbernauld 0v4 pollok goals 4.5.15

lokforever

Was at the game last night. Believe it or not I actually felt Cumbernauld played well, they created a lot of chances, 4-0 was certainly not a true reflection. In saying that Pollok were clinical; possibly had less clear cut chances but put them all away. The third goal was an unbelievable goal, the ability to bring the ball down and lob it over the goalkeeper was fantastic!

Was at the game last night. Believe it or not I actually felt Cumbernauld played well, they created a lot of chances, 4-0 was certainly not a true reflection. In saying that Pollok were clinical; possibly had less clear cut chances but put them all away. The third goal was an unbelievable goal, the ability to bring the ball down and lob it over the goalkeeper was fantastic!

Think our goalkeeper has directly set up 3 this season, some kick on him.

Was at the game last night & also thought Cumbernauld played very well. However all the plaudits have to go to Pollok achieving promotion from an extremely competitive league . Well done!

Has robbie winters signed for Pollok or is it an agreement with Rossvale that he'll return 2 them next season? And was it like just a loan deal? Quality touch and finish from his brother. Seen him play at yoker few week ago n he didn't have the beat of games but he's an important player for Pollok

Mon the papers

Archived