P&B Election Night roll call

Elixir

Are you in or out?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to have to decline as my place at the count has been confirmed.

BBC will be at Ayr so if I get a chance, I'll give you a wee P and B sign ^_^

Hold up a sign above the head of the labour candidate saying "Seeething".

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<verge of tears

next to wee Sandra would be glorious Brian.

I'll be on if I remember, might come on after I've lapped the rug a few times.

You must be popular with the ladies, I thought just touching the tip of my nose with my tongue was pretty good..

You must be popular with the ladies, I thought just touching the tip of my nose with my tongue was pretty good..

:P:P:P

STV on one laptop, BBC on the other, P&B on the desktop, fridge full of beer with a backup crate in the garage.

Going to go to bed in a seething rage as soon as anything happens that I don't like.

Do you have a mobile or tablet so that you could give us an indication of how things are going?

STV on one laptop, BBC on the other, P&B on the desktop, fridge full of beer with a backup crate in the garage.

Going to go to bed in a seething rage as soon as anything happens that I don't like.

Don't you have a TV?

Don't you have a TV?

TV gets used as a monitor. With both iPlayer and STV Player doing live streaming I can't even remember the last time I watched a TV signal directly. I could watch one of the channels on the TV but I don't even think it's hooked up to an aerial at the minute.

People are in for a nasty shock in the early hours of Friday. SNP aren't going to get nearly as many seats as some have predicted I think.

So: explain why the polls have been consistent for seven months and why the experts are predicting a minimum of 40 seats. Absolutely nothing is going to change over the next 36 hours to prevent the impending fundamental shift in Scottish politics.

Maybes aye maybes naw.

if there is a new thread to be created purely for the results coming through, maybe an idea for the thread creator to continuously edit the opening posts with updates of who wins what. Saves readers siving through lots of pages if they open the thread after quite a few have been declared.

Archived