Aberdeen v Celtic - 10/11/15

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen have had a very good season in the league. I very much enjoyed the competition and looking over my shoulder trying to shake them off at one stage. The points total seperating us in the end looks easier than it was - due to our 4 victories against them over the season.

I can confirm that neither me, my brother nor my Dad booed Shay Logan from the comfort of my Dad's living room. Although at one point my Dad said Shay was "fucking pish" for which I duely tagged him as a racist. :angry:

Sensible post. Too sensible for this thread perhaps, although I disagree with your dad. I thought Logan had a good game. Sounds like your dad could indeed be racist, :P

Sensible post. Too sensible for this thread perhaps, although I disagree with your dad. I thought Logan had a good game. Sounds like your dad could indeed be racist, :P

I thought he was your best player. Hayes and your Scott Brown were good as well.

U can hate a player for many reasons, but it's quite obvious why Celtic fans hate Logan. We can all joke about it but at the end of the day it just proves that a large majority of Celtic fans are vile disgusting sad bunch of low life c***s.....but nothing new there eh.

No I'm fine. Just find it amusing how Celtic is obsessed with aberdeen this season. I commented on Aberdeen's twitter about the new footy top a while ago ( f**k all to do with ur lot) and my phone was vibrating like a sex toy due to ur mob tweeting pish at me. I just find it sad that u need another team to be able to have an interest in your own.

Doing our best to help out the poor from Glasgow. Shows class from aberdeen fans to give food and money.

Maybe some of your fellow rich Aberdonian fans could invest in your club and you'd maybe just maybe give Celtic a game for once and not embarrass yourselves

Maybe some of your fellow rich Aberdonian fans could invest in your club and you'd maybe just maybe give Celtic a game for once and not embarrass yourselves

Supporting a proven racist.

Having a tantrum like a child when u get beat.

Conspiracy theories.

Out of Europe how many times?

No treble even with ur budget and resources.

Aye we are the ones that should be embarrassed.

No I'm fine. Just find it amusing how Celtic is obsessed with aberdeen this season. I commented on Aberdeen's twitter about the new footy top a while ago ( f**k all to do with ur lot) and my phone was vibrating like a sex toy due to ur mob tweeting pish at me. I just find it sad that u need another team to be able to have an interest in your own.

I'm curious about this. Care to link to that tweet?

^^^^^^ Owns a sex toy imo.

:lol:

He's just old. ;)

Archived