Aberdeen v Celtic - 10/11/15

Basically yes.

I've no idea why you claim not to be Aberdeen is remote backwater populated by lumberjack shirt wearing bearded oil rig workers.

It's fucking hilarious when you come down to the big city for a game whether it be Celtic or Scotland. Oddballs

In much the same way as Glasgow is populated by knife-wielding, tracksuit wearing, buckfast swilling neds.

Oh and I've underlined a key part of your post that many Glaswegians will have no concept of.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose you could argue that it was more or less the same for both teams but I'm guessing that was Sociedad's first competitive game and we'd already played 4, including two against an absolute bunch of hammer throwers in Daugava Riga.

I'm thinking Deek might give a few of the guys a rest in the last two games, particularly McGinn as he'll be in action for Northern Ireland on June 13th and our first Europa League qualifier is on July 2nd. Time to freshen up the squad and give guys like Smith, Shankland, Daniels and maybe a few of the other youngsters a run.

I admire your attempt to discuss football on this thread

It's called being a man. Logan is a blouse. Any man that claims he is reduced to tears by somebody calling him a name on the pitch is a woos IMO. Man up ffs

Another Racist apologist found.

You've probably never been out your tractor. Nobody would understand you. Fit like. Only in rural Aberdeenshire do they speak Doric

At least they don't think the non-Doric speaking establishment is out to do them down.

It's called being a man. Logan is a blouse. Any man that claims he is reduced to tears by somebody calling him a name on the pitch is a woos IMO. Man up ffs

That must be what The Tic said to Alan Brazil when he first piped up

Archived