Aberdeen v Celtic - 10/11/15

He is completely lost without Dhenbhoy to troll, I feel sorry for Stan. :(

I was curious as to the meaning of the 411 club. Is it a Masonic society for non prods, secret for the obvious reasons from victim fc? Is it a dyslexic mistake and should read 123? The IQ of any three randomly chosen victim fans, 4-1-1? Or is it this: "The name, 411 is a desperate attempt to be hip and cool with da kidz". A not so cool Bar and Nightclub in Cardif. Well you can't go to Blackpool as Sevco have that one sewn up. Josh say's hi!

Josh-Meekings-571602.jpg

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was curious as to the meaning of the 411 club. Is it a Masonic society for non prods, secret for the obvious reasons from victim fc? Is it a dyslexic mistake and should read 123? The IQ of any three randomly chosen victim fans, 4-1-1? Or is it this: "The name, 411 is a desperate attempt to be hip and cool with da kidz". A not so cool Bar and Nightclub in Cardif. Well you can't go to Blackpool as Sevco have that one sewn up. Josh say's hi!

Josh-Meekings-571602.jpg

2mme3k7.gif

Josh-Meekings-571602.jpg

That is some horrific patter.

Pity no one else did. But let's convict him anyway

Jesus heard him and it made him cry.

I'd had hoped Aberdeen could have made this fixture the biggest game in the top tier for ages by beating Dundee Utd. But alas, it wasn't to be and I think Aberdeen just didn't want to win that game against Utd even though they battered at the Utd goal.

I'm a bit disappointed really, I wanted Celtic to win the title at Pittodrie for maximum seethe from the sheep. :) Or if Aberdeen won the last game and this fixture it would have been even funnier watching them fail come the last game or two. :lol:

Comfortable win for Celtic seeing as Aberdeen's squad will be completely deflated after a very hard campaign to keep the title fight going on as long as they could.

Despite the ramifications and the potential for admittedly high levels of ovine seethe I think we all would much rather we hadn't fucked up against the jutes.

As it is all we can hope for is a decent display and for both sets of fans and players and the officials to be variously less naive, cheaty, pish, racist or treasonously disrespectful to those who laid down their lives etc. etc.

Shay and Tonev certainly receive a level of attention far outweighing their football ability and so I shall boo them both from the comfort of my sofa until my throat is sore if they feature at the weekend.

No seriously, what does it mean?

The simple truth is that every Rangers match thread on here is a thinly-veiled love-letter to Govan and a testament to our enduring popularity. That 411 posters were viewing a Rangers match-thread in a Championship match is a simple endorsement of our popularity. That posters then use pejorative terms once they've been found out simply smacks of, "Protesting too much".

I just had a look at FF and its match thread has 957 posts and this one has 1,110 and counting.

Ergo the collective Ps&Ds care more about Rangers than the most obsessive Rangers site on the interwebs. No surprise really.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217187-the-rangers-vs-clean-sheet-hibernian-fc-club/page-39

Shay and Tonev certainly receive a level of attention far outweighing their football ability and so I shall boo them both from the comfort of my sofa until my throat is sore if they feature at the weekend.

Shay Logan: team of the year

Al Tonev: racist of the year

No seriously, what does it mean?

The simple truth is that every Rangers match thread on here is a thinly-veiled love-letter to Govan and a testament to our enduring popularity. That 411 posters were viewing a Rangers match-thread in a Championship match is a simple endorsement of our popularity. That posters then use pejorative terms once they've been found out simply smacks of, "Protesting too much".

I just had a look at FF and its match thread has 957 posts and this one has 1,110 and counting.

Ergo the collective Ps&Ds care more about Rangers than the most obsessive Rangers site on the interwebs. No surprise really.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217187-the-rangers-vs-clean-sheet-hibernian-fc-club/page-39

Thank you but we all know that racellicbythewaybigman are totally in love with rarangersinternationalsevcobythewaybigman which is partially why so many of their so called fans have deserted them. Remember that they both record all season ticket holders as attending every match whether they are there or not so the facts are an enormous drop in attendances since sevco cheated our hospitals and schools. Integrity from either? HaHa! NO.

Fixtures for next season out already?

Aye, complete f**k up there.

If any Mods are reading feel free to amend.

Funny how when that bastion of journalistic integrity the daily record looked for an Aberdeen response to Kris Commons quote regarding a title challenge they went straight to Shay Logan and not say, Derek Mcinnes or Russel Anderson or Adam Rooney or any number of Aberdeen players.

And I say that as someone who is of the opinion Tonev is a moronic racist cretin who should have been booted straight out of Celtic when his appeal was rejected, granted the evidence he was convicted on was rather flimsy to say the least and sets a dangerous precedent for any future similar allegations. I based my opinion solely on the fact it was highly unlikely Logan would just completely fabricate this story for no reason however you really need more than just one mans say so to convict someone of this.

The Daily Record have indulged in a very subtle touch of shit stirring here in the interest of boosting falling circulation and seem quite happy to keep this incident bubbling along

Archived