West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that pre season has started for most teams any word on interesting trialists or players using the facilities at your respective teams which hasn't been mentioned on here yet?

Who you scouting for ?

No one, but having done 24 pre season as a player there are always suprises the first few nights at preseason and I'm sure there have been a few already!! It is a transfer speculation thread after all!

No one, but having done 24 pre season as a player there are always suprises the first few nights at preseason and I'm sure there have been a few already!! It is a transfer speculation thread after all!

All the more reason then to know how it works, do you think clubs officials will be rushing to their keyboards to put on a public forum of any potential signings ?

Nope

24 ? And that's only with the buffs !!

All the more reason then to know how it works, do you think clubs officials will be rushing to their keyboards to put on a public forum of any potential signings ?

Nope

Did I mentioned club officials ??? I was talking to the p&b regulars who know all the ins and outs about what's going on at their own and other clubs... No need to get nancy!!

Archived