West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

So the vale of Clyde friendly V Pollok is to draw a line under this with the vale keeping all the gate hospitality money.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself. Maybe something to do with us playing them at Newlandsfield last pre-season and now returning the favour. Keep fishing!

Of course it is, nicely announced just now and not before this all came out. Get down to the vale guys give them a few quid they deserve it ha.

Guys at Pollok are being clever an olive branch to ease tensions.

Plenty chain yanking going on already, and no one's kicked a ball. This will be an interesting thread when the action starts.

Two of the new boys to the league this season throwing the first jabs. I better get back to the relative safety of the Super first forum.

Very poor attempt at shit stirring by you again. Big bad Pollok again eh? Who knows? Maybe we just arranged this fixture without telling Vale of Clyde eh? Since we're good at that!

Makes perfect sense.

I am sure there is people on here who go to bed dreaming of Pollok, as they seem to have more interest in Us than their own club at times.

I suppose we should be flattered.

I am sure Tony being the bigger person that he is will offer his hand to the VoC manager despite being character assassinated in the press due to a lack of communication between committee and manager at VoC.

Let's draw a line under this guys and move on we have. We are just looking forward to the new season and moving on

Absolutely agree, but as mentioned it doesn't seem to be people with interests in either Pollok or Vale of Clyde who continue to bring it up

Boy o boy,what a statement.We all got better things 2 do than dream of pollock.(That's how u spell it isn't it?)[/quote

To be honest I think my post was one of the best posts on this forum lately, but that probably says more about the shit that has been posted since football has stopped than anything else.

Sweet dreams

I am sure there is people on here who go to bed dreaming of Pollok, as they seem to have more interest in Us than their own club at times.

I suppose we should be flattered.

I am sure Tony being the bigger person that he is will offer his hand to the VoC manager despite being character assassinated in the press due to a lack of communication between committee and manager at VoC.

Another fly dig at the vale of Clyde manager, anyway Good turn out from Pollok for this friendly , nice gesture by Pollok, Wee cash boost for vale, everyone wins.

Any chance this pish about pollok n voc can be moved to a separate page.Thought this thread was about player's moving to clubs and keeping fans up-to-date,

like I said it's like a child's bickering page these days

Oh the irony! Away back to half arsed attempt at a Roy thread,looks like you are getting loads of interest on that....then again.....

What a pathetic reply. That post was made for three or four guys i know, who read this but don't post, somewhere they can read all the information in the one place, another child like reply from you.

We've got Mark Lamont on trial apparently. Was at Petershill last. Is he any good?

He was superb for us up until he got injured in February, Gary Teale wanted him for St Mirren but then got punted himself. Loads of pace and a decent strike on him.

Girvan must be splashing the cash as I hear tonight they will be signing 5/6 current Maybole players. Any truth in this?

Will make it more difficult for us to go up if true as I imagine they will be one of the favourites for the ADL along with Ardeer,Irvine Vic's, Darvel, and ourselves.

Heard that as well mate but money guarantees nothing.

You should know that..

Be a very tight league this season with EVERY team looking to improve I. can see it going right to the wire.

Archived