• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Roy have signed the following..

Stephen Maguire from Cumnock

Tony McParland Irvine meadow

Daniel Boyle Cumbernauld Utd

Gavin MacKie Cumbernauld Utd

Jordan McGuire campsie black watch (played at the end of last season for us in playoffs).

Left

Thomas Collins, beith

Kevin Watt Annan athletic

Kenny Jarvis St Rochs

Martin Brogan has left the club.

Josh flood unsure. Assume leaving.

Ryan Tiffney Blantyre Vics

And a Scott Morton who was with us but who left to work abroad is back and signed for lowland league side east kilbride

Resigned

Johnny Murdoch

Jordan Brown

Jonathan Carter

Daniel McKenzie

Paul Finnigan

David Barr

Gary McMenamin

Lee Davison

Jamie Hunter

Alan Urquhart

Scott Upton

Ally Martin

Willie Sawyers

Chris Duff

Steven Aitken

That's a full squad signed already (20 players if I am right), which is pretty good as allows them all to get pre season at your club without the need for 4/5 players arriving late

Out of interest, the 15 players that have re-signed, how many of them played for you in your relegation season.

Six or seven of the 15, we have put together a decent squad given our budget at the moment and as you say we have a whole 3 weeks before friendlies then another month till the league so gives everyone a chance to bed in.

How's Gary McMenamin as he suffered a bad injury near the end of the season ?

Fine not sure how much he will feature next season might not play every week but good experience to have

Did Ryan Tiffney get a game at Rob Roy? Played with him a couple of years ago and was always good for a goal, last I heard he was at Albion Rovers though.

Yes and looked good sharp and scored a few goals for us and always did a decent job but with Sawyers and Kevin Watt up front his chances of starting became limited, will do well at Blantyre for sure.

You are a week late with that one williebhoy, but you are correct.

Pope, Lyle and White have all signed new contracts and we have added Wilson and Gillies from Troon and Love from Cumnock.

He's not the only one....http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/13362938.Ayr_force_won_as_local_hero_Colin_Spence_swaps_Auchinleck_Talbot_for_Troon/

Still,I suppose the photie will bring back some memories for glensmad. :(

:lol:

Midfielder Gareth Turner has left Troon after his contract expired this summer, and I believe he is to join Ardrossan Winton Rovers ahead of their return to the Super League First Division.

Gareth's had two spells at Portland Park & has done very well for us over the years, I wish him all the best with his new club next season!

Another player leaving Troon is ex-Dumbarton & Albion Rovers forward Pat Walker, whose contract has now expired. All the best to Pat, hope he gets fixed up with a new club soon!

www.troonfc.com/

Archived