West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think it's a big loss that these players are leaving Cumbernauld Zok hardly played this season Carroll good at holing up play but not a goal scorer Murphy inconsistent and Fraser Brown and Boyle where part of a defence that had the second worst goals against in the league

Lol

Danny Boyle used to be a better centre mid than he was centre back to be fair. That's where he played most of the season with me at Drumchapel 21s when we won the league anyway and he hardly put a foot wrong.

I find it hard to see how Danny Boyle could play centre mid in the juniors I think his lack of mobility may catch him out. Good centre half though

He would quite often boss the midfield in games. Won every header and just about every 50-50, knew how to pick a pass as well.

Danny Boyle used to be a better centre mid than he was centre back to be fair. That's where he played most of the season with me at Drumchapel 21s when we won the league anyway and he hardly put a foot wrong.

Big difference between him playing well at that position at under 21 well and super league junior .

Roy have resigned 13 from last season, keeping Sawyers.

Been told signed Tony McParland ex meadow and Queens park and Celtic youth and young guy Jordan McGuire from campsie black watch.

Should bring in two or three more. So not that much activity from Roy was expecting that though.

Ryan Tiffney to Blantyre Vics

As mentioned Kenny Jarvis to St Roch.

Thomas Collins to Beith

Roy have resigned 13 from last season, keeping Sawyers.

Been told signed Tony McParland ex meadow and Queens park and Celtic youth and young guy Jordan McGuire from campsie black watch.

Should bring in two or three more. So not that much activity from Roy was expecting that though.

Ryan Tiffney to Blantyre Vics

As mentioned Kenny Jarvis to St Roch.

Thomas Collins to Beith

What are we getting with Thomas Collins?

Potential as just a young guy?

What are we getting with Thomas Collins?

Potential as just a young guy?

Potential, still young only 18 or 19 , small slighty built, has ability but may find it tough going go the premier league.

Big difference between him playing well at that position at under 21 well and super league junior .

Not disputing that there's a difference. But most guys in my team at 21s and in the other top teams are now playing at super league junior or premier first.

Pollok have finalised the signings of Del Hepburn (Vale of Clyde) and Ross McCabe (Petershill).

all the best to del cracking player on his day. We should get a few more players in with the compo

Will struggle played with & against him.

Boy is still very young , would be unfair to slaughter him as he has ability and works hard , just needs time to develop physically , this season in the premier may have came a bit to early for him.

Archived