West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

I saw Cambuslang announcing a few signings last night, including a Paul McLaughlin. Is that the same one who has recently been at Vale of Clyde, previously with Irvine Meadow, Petershill and Glencairn ?.

Not mentioning my exclusives I have you last night after calling me out! Think you'll find these deals are done and Mr Exclusive salad and orange juice is the better option think about it. I'm one of your 5 day!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not mentioning my exclusives I have you last night after calling me out! Think you'll find these deals are done and Mr Exclusive salad and orange juice is the better option think about it. I'm one of your 5 day!

Does anybody actually understand that post ?

No signings for Largs? No one even got any possible signings?

From Bryan Slavin on Facebook:

"2 agreed... Just the paperwork to go through. Ciaran Friel from Dalry who will play at right back and forward Lawrence McMahon from Kilbirnie. Working on 2 more to bring us up to 18."

A former player is training with us, according to this weeks' Largs & Millport. #theesel

From Bryan Slavin on Facebook:

"2 agreed... Just the paperwork to go through. Ciaran Friel from Dalry who will play at right back and forward Lawrence McMahon from Kilbirnie. Working on 2 more to bring us up to 18."

A former player is training with us, according to this weeks' Largs & Millport. #theesel

Thanks... We all know who the former player is :)

Anyone any idea of the 2 more being worked on?

Local paper says 4 players coming to the Buffs including Cashy. Any word on who else is signing?

A goalkeeper and a striker for sure as I spoke to one player that signed on Wednesday, the lad has great pedigree in fact the keeper also has played a high level all his days. Two great signings out of respect for Colin I'll let them drop the news As its not for me.

A goalkeeper and a striker for sure as I spoke to one player that signed on Wednesday, the lad has great pedigree in fact the keeper also has played a high level all his days. Two great signings out of respect for Colin I'll let them drop the news As its not for me.

I know who the goalie will be.

Archived