West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

Lol, how about the "no RRG posts allowed thread" ? ;-)

Bit harsh that !

Had a week of that. It was great

Oh i work 10 mins from finlay's may well pop in one night try get some rumors seems like the place to be for junior chat .

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight tonight the players become free I understand but as tomorrow is a Sunday players can't be registered until Monday?

Apart from the crap about £ on here, as I see it you reap what you sow, and if your club can bring in cash to entice players that's brilliant, if that cash dries up?

I personally want players to play for the want if playing for that club rather than have a mercenary on board.

The main thing on this thread that has this and in previous years bemused me is the fact that a player linked to club A agrees to sign for club B and a supporter of club A goes mental because they are obviously offering more £!

I follow Arthurlie obviously but when we are linked with this one or that I confess apart from a few opposition players I don't have a clue who they are, I don't get upset on rumours I trust the management to get the right players in.

Midnight tonight the players become free I understand but as tomorrow is a Sunday players can't be registered until Monday?

Apart from the crap about £ on here, as I see it you reap what you sow, and if your club can bring in cash to entice players that's brilliant, if that cash dries up?

I personally want players to play for the want if playing for that club rather than have a mercenary on board.

The main thing on this thread that has this and in previous years bemused me is the fact that a player linked to club A agrees to sign for club B and a supporter of club A goes mental because they are obviously offering more £!

I follow Arthurlie obviously but when we are linked with this one or that I confess apart from a few opposition players I don't have a clue who they are, I don't get upset on rumours I trust the management to get the right players in.

It's an emotional game, folk get there hopes up and when it doesn't work out for whatever reason they get upset, that's football, no difficult to understand.

Yes the last I heard he was.

Technically joe is the best in the juniors for me when on his game .

Class act and with the width of Hampden he can terrorise opponents.

Think that's a bit over the top with that statement. There's loads of guys playing in juniors that's miles ahead of him

Bit harsh that !

Oh i work 10 mins from finlay's may well pop in one night try get some rumors seems like the place to be for junior chat .

I was in Finlay's at teatime there . Lang' was holding court telling anyone who'd listen all his transfer chat. I was sitting with my back to him watching the cricket.

In your opinion yes and in my opinion not . :huh:

Joe is a wonderful player when on his game . Took us apart more than once in our derbies & the Linlithgow senior cup tie he destroyed them. But on his days off you are better a man down.

Akin to Davy Anderson in the way that if he was Spanish he would be playing la liga Instead of the west juniors

LADESIDE

Joe is a wonderful player when on his game . Took us apart more than once in our derbies & the Linlithgow senior cup tie he destroyed them. But on his days off you are better a man down.

Akin to Davy Anderson in the way that if he was Spanish he would be playing la liga Instead of the west juniors

LADESIDE

Good post and the scottish mentality means guys like Anderson and Joe can be written off as too wee while big mingers like Darren Dodds are salivated upon :huh:

Think you are in the minority then my friend.

Couldn't care less if I'm in the minority and can't see loads of people on here backing you up but hey ho :)

Taz at hurlford is a cracker as is mcann at meadow and both are similar to joe but who in your opinion blows joe out the water technically in the juniors ?? :huh:

LADESIDE

Maybe taking it a bit far with playing La Liga but i get your point.

Couldn't care less if I'm in the minority and can't see loads of people on here backing you up but hey ho :)

Taz at hurlford is a cracker as is mcann at meadow and both are similar to joe but who in your opinion blows joe out the water technically in the juniors ?? :huh:

Taz and McCann are well better than Bradley. But each to their own :-)

Archived