West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

Just put it down to my age, and the fact I'm up on a roof with the wind and rain blowing up my erchie

Kids don't try the above its very dangerous.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Daly, on loan at Petershill, features on a list of frees at his parent club Clyde. Keigan Parker, who moved from Shettleston Juniors to sign for Gary Bollan at Airdrie, and then joined Clyde, is also on the free list.

Any thoughts on who they may sign for?

Michael Daly, on loan at Petershill, features on a list of frees at his parent club Clyde. Keigan Parker, who moved from Shettleston Juniors to sign for Gary Bollan at Airdrie, and then joined Clyde, is also on the free list.

Not seem him play since he left us but on that form I gladly take Micheal Daly back at Kilsyth.

Fisher played for Darren Henderson at Dalry and he was down watching him closely in the recent Pollok game. That's a stick on but does raise the question of how he and McKenzie can play in the same team. Will hurlford switch to a back three and use Fisher and Byrne as wing backs? If not someone very talented is going to be disappointed. Maybe it's time McKenzie came down to Beechwood and joined the pantheon of cracking Junior players in that position over the years.

Michael Daly will be at Petershill next year.

Fisher played for Darren Henderson at Dalry and he was down watching him closely in the recent Pollok game. That's a stick on but does raise the question of how he and McKenzie can play in the same team. Will hurlford switch to a back three and use Fisher and Byrne as wing backs? If not someone very talented is going to be disappointed. Maybe it's time McKenzie came down to Beechwood and joined the pantheon of cracking Junior players in that position over the years.

Cracking player and good all round guy. Will be disappointed if true, even more so if he is going there as second choice. Hope he stays however if not i wish him all the best.

Archived