West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

You's aren't even close to being like kilbirnie , a big travelling support who get behind their side .

That's what i said we are a smallish junior club do try to read properly.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably short of that but not by much. Can't argue with it, he will be their player of the year by a mile.

What do you make of junior players earning big wage for playing part time football.

Money money money , it's all about the money!!!!

Two players from hurlford went to beith FOTJ is on the wind up regarding terms offered .

The lad from shotts going by reports seems like a good signing (and rrg he ain't on a couple of hunner)

Players will chase the cash , no problems with that as long as clubs can afford it.

I think if we had a 16 team premier league clubs could take a chance on more young players as there would be a wee bit more breathing space results wise,

its not all about the money!! some of the best players are simply in it for the game am happy to see that!!

ridic

Aye there are still a few in it for the the pleasure of playing

BuT a lot are out for the best cash on offer !! Can't blame them if a team is willing to pay big bucks then they ain't going to knock it back

Aye there are still a few in it for the the pleasure of playing BuT a lot are out for the best cash on offer !! Can't blame them if a team is willing to pay big bucks then they ain't going to knock it back

Biggest problem for clubs and the biggest pro for players came when players out of contract could move without a fee.

Without a fee after contract expires gives players the licence to move from club to club and name their signing on fee / wage.

Biggest problem for clubs and the biggest pro for players came when players out of contract could move without a fee.

Without a fee after contract expires gives players the licence to move from club to club and name their signing on fee / wage.

Spot on m8 once retention was done away it was always going to favour/benefit the player,

Some of the deals I've heard of are crazy , but if clubs can afford it and can match player's demands then power to the player,,,,

Would love a bigger premier league so clubs could pick up and develop younger player's with a wee bit more breathing space result wise

All this talk of money is boring.

I have no problem with players getting paid. Its a big commitment playing top level Junior. Training for two hours twice a week plus travelling time and then most of your saturday taken up with playing shows a lot of dedication and desire.

Good luck to them I say

There won't be many if any playing in the top league for no money, you'd have to go down to the bottom leagues to find players that play for nothing

Don't agree. I know someone who has been offered to play in better teams but turned it down to play in a team he doesn't get paid in. Everyone is diff at the end of the day

I have no problem with players getting paid. Its a big commitment playing top level Junior. Training for two hours twice a week plus travelling time and then most of your saturday taken up with playing shows a lot of dedication and desire.

Good luck to them I say

Well said !

Good luck to them I say

It's the same commitment to play at lower level junior's too and some players do it for nothing.

Don't agree. I know someone who has been offered to play in better teams but turned it down to play in a team he doesn't get paid in. Everyone is diff at the end of the day

agreed

Take the last 20 years, oh about 4 or 5 of them tops we have had decent or good money. No everybody can be a Kilbirnie.

???????????? yeah cause we been loaded for years and years..goodness your awful nippy these days

When going well yes......... Although when struggling it's hard to fill a 22 seater away from home ....,

haha nonsense..We didn't go under 100 at away games all season..folk just decided to travel by other means of late..

10 pages of pure playground pish. Thanks lads that's 20 minutes I'll never get back. Stick 2 who's signing for who and not for how much it's boring

Mon the papers

signings will take over in next few days mate.the morro it all begins for real.

Archived