West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously impressed when they played a few weeks ago good player certainly twoods best .

Watched him tonight RRG and you can see he has quality, good touch, good in the air and quick! My grumble tonight with Chris was his diving it was constant not just the diving it's the smugness getting up and laughing! Wrong attitude and I'm sure his new employers would've enjoyed seeing some parts of tonight.

Some amout of bitterness on this thread

Nothing bitter about what I wrote! I think he's a very good player and if I was a pollok fan I'd be happy to have him hence why I said be happy to see some of tonight. The fit in at pollok remark I don't agree with! Every club is guilty of having players who dive or play for a foul IMO before people jump on the band wagon.

In Chris you have a fine player.

Last minute and for one reason! We all know wot talks!

wasn't money as got offered the same. He said the pitch is a big factor. His choice at end of the day but money wasn't the factor

Last year Danny Burns chose Arthurlie over Pollok, I didn't cry about it. I've only seen good things about Hepburn written on here so if he has signed then great.

Not being biased but I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who rates the dump over Newlandsfield?

Think you lot are just worried that the big team in the Derby are back, playing good football and looking forward to taking 4-6 points off you as per. If Dallas is off to the Glens then you'll really struggle against our CBs ;)

Last year Danny Burns chose Arthurlie over Pollok, I didn't cry about it. I've only seen good things about Hepburn written on here so if he has signed then great.

Not being biased but I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who rates the dump over Newlandsfield?

Think you lot are just worried that the big team in the Derby are back, playing good football and looking forward to taking 4-6 points off you as per. If Dallas is off to the Glens then you'll really struggle against our CBs ;)

Like Ross McCabe? He got tore a new arsehole twice of Gary smith n Eddie Mcternan last season.. He's well passed it

Archived