West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right troop I'm back tae gie yeez aw the latest dramas n gossip.Some will b rang but 99% right.Iv goat Coco Boylan tae Newmains, Mcgeachy tae wishy, Mcluskey tae the candy, bob Davidson tae camby, moore tae Twood, Robbie winters tae bellshill, green tae Blantyre, Gracy tae Shotts, Andy scott tae Cumnock, Fahey tae shettleston, Ramage tae shettleston, walker(Troon) tae Clydebank, walker (Shotts) tae pollokRoger xxx

Andy Scott?? Any good and what position???

Right troop I'm back tae gie yeez aw the latest dramas n gossip.

Some will b rang but 99% right.

Iv goat Coco Boylan tae Newmains, Mcgeachy tae wishy, Mcluskey tae the candy, bob Davidson tae camby, moore tae Twood, Robbie winters tae bellshill, green tae Blantyre, Gracy tae Shotts, Andy scott tae Cumnock, Fahey tae shettleston, Ramage tae shettleston, walker(Troon) tae Clydebank, walker (Shotts) tae pollok

Roger xxx

Dont know were you got Fahey tae Shettleston ...snash ...In safe hands with Halliwell....

Ramage tae Shettleston we all know about as it had been posted earlier...

When you are talking about commanding centre halfs every time I have seen the boy Boyle at Cumbernauld he fits the bill for me.

Agree with that has looked good anytime i have seen him, similar to big guy Walker i think it is at Shotts, both maybe lack a bit of pace and mobility but finding a dominant, big strong centre back with excellent pace , the complete package is very difficult at junior level.

Campbell at Talbot, McCabe at Petershill, Derek Heaton ex-Pollok, Gerry Joyce ex-Beith.

Pussies compared to big spittal at Pollok years ago. Think you are to young to remember him Jack?

Andy Scott?? Any good and what position???

Assuming it's Andy Scott, recently with Bo'ness. Ex Alloa and Scottish Cup winner with Shotts. Versatile midfielder who always puts a shift in. Heard he travelled to BU training etc...with Paul Murphy so maybe that's where the link came from. Had a good season the first year he was at Bo'ness but was affected a bit with injuries last season.

Archived