West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right troop I'm back tae gie yeez aw the latest dramas n gossip.

Some will b rang but 99% right.

Iv goat Coco Boylan tae Newmains, Mcgeachy tae wishy, Mcluskey tae the candy, bob Davidson tae camby, moore tae Twood, Robbie winters tae bellshill, green tae Blantyre, Gracy tae Shotts, Andy scott tae Cumnock, Fahey tae shettleston, Ramage tae shettleston, walker(Troon) tae Clydebank, walker (Shotts) tae pollok

Roger xxx

Right troop I'm back tae gie yeez aw the latest dramas n gossip.Some will b rang but 99% right.Iv goat Coco Boylan tae Newmains, Mcgeachy tae wishy, Mcluskey tae the candy, bob Davidson tae camby, moore tae Twood, Robbie winters tae bellshill, green tae Blantyre, Gracy tae Shotts, Andy scott tae Cumnock, Fahey tae shettleston, Ramage tae shettleston, walker(Troon) tae Clydebank, walker (Shotts) tae pollokRoger xxx

Chris fahey? From us?

Not heard tbh is he any good if it's him.

aye scott is a good centre half. He was our player of the year 2 seasons ago. And scored the winner down at your place in the league this season. Hes very mobile for a big lad and is a nice guy in to the bargan.

Darren Miller on his day is a decent enough player who, on his day, could probably do a job at right back for Talbot. With all respect to the good right backs out there, it is a position you can get away with certainly in terms of the defensive responsibilities without being a great player.

The varied opinions on him will be partly due to his inconsistency, but mostly because he's regarded as an unpopular, arrogant individual among the majority of lower Ayrshire teams.

Darren is only unpopular among opposition players and fans. He's very popular with wi ton players and fans cos he'll go through a brick wall to try and win the ball. Scores a few and sets up a few too. DUnno about moving to Talbot but he's young enough to keep progressing to that level imo.

Aye centre hawf fae Lanark

Probably Alan (Aldo) Murdoch. Good prospect. Hard as nails, good throw. Will need to improve his distribution at a higher level to be a success. Nice lad too.

Just been told the boys had more clubs than tiger woods and he has a right stinking attitude, Should maybe have asked for more info before posting this morning. From what I hear he isn't good enough for the super 1st never mind Talbot, Glory hunter with terrible attitude is what I've just been told

The guys ADL at the very best .....

Archived