West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris's was released with 3 or 4weeks of the season to go so he could have been eligible.he leaves kilbirnie with our best wishes!

he had also played a few times in the weeks leading up to his release, while he claimed to be injured. no best wishes from me.

You can't register any new signings at amateur level after 31st March.

Amateurs can't sign players who are registered to an amateur club after the 31st March. We could register unattached players released from Junior/Senior/Juvenile after this date. A loop hole i believe, within our league at least has been closed for next season due to some teams taking advantage of it.

So Gallacher, Darroch, Wild and McLaren from last season, with talks still to happen afaik. plus we are signing McCabe, Walker, Staunton and some CB from the east? Looks like Tony is taking a leaf out of Craig Leveins book for next season...

So Gallacher, Darroch, Wild and McLaren from last season, with talks still to happen afaik. plus we are signing McCabe, Walker, Staunton and some CB from the east? Looks like Tony is taking a leaf out of Craig Leveins book for next season...

Staunton won't be at Lok next season

LADESIDE

Amateurs can't sign players who are registered to an amateur club after the 31st March. We could register unattached players released from Junior/Senior/Juvenile after this date. A loop hole i believe, within our league at least has been closed for next season due to some teams taking advantage of it.

Must be specific to The Central. Can't do this in other leagues.

Drumchapel certainly took advantage of it for the end of season and playoffs from what I hear.

Is this RRG under a new name? Appeared from nowhere and commenting on every thread

I've only figured out how to use these tablet things then had to wait on my dial up connecting so thought I'd make the most it! Anything I've mentioned been inaccurate? I like to be involved and my wife left me for some polish dwarf so I thought.......you watch a lot of junior football I hear all the young ones talk about pie and bovril so here I am! Can you accept me?

I've only figured out how to use these tablet things then had to wait on my dial up connecting so thought I'd make the most it! Anything I've mentioned been inaccurate? I like to be involved and my wife left me for some polish dwarf so I thought.......you watch a lot of junior football I hear all the young ones talk about pie and bovril so here I am! Can you accept me?

Welcome sir! Don't let the old boy from camby put you off!

Archived