West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much was Ritchie Barr on last season at ladeside .................?

That tells me all about greedy bassas and How much was Chris Craig on when turning out for drumchapel behind your backs while declaring himself unfit for ladeside duties ?:huh:

IF they lose 7 players you just know they will find replacements who will will do excellent job for them . On Gormley he leaves goes to clyde say it doesn't work out does he feel as though he has the fall back of talbot if it doesn't work out ? if it didn't work out i would be of the opinion don't take him back move on and give other guys the chance.

That's just the sort of open, all encompassing atitude that has meant you are an example to us all.

Look, Gormley has done a great job for Talbot and he will no doubt go with the best wishes of the club. Surely it makes sense (and more importantly is the mark of how a club should go about its business) to say "you'll always be welcome back".

Look at Gordon Pope. The lad went to Ayr Utd and unfortunately it wasn't what he thought it would be. He came back to the Champions and ended up scoring the winner in the cup final.

If it was up to you he'd be playing against us wanting to stick it to us. Smart move!

Chris Craig did play for an amateur side a few weeks ago in what i think was a playoff match.

He played in more than one game.

At least 3 or 4 games at the end of the season. An opposition manager in promotion chase with Drumchapel lodged a complaint as he knows Chris I believe.

He played in more than one game.

At least 3 or 4 games at the end of the season. An opposition manager in promotion chase with Drumchapel lodged a complaint as he knows Chris I believe.

Chris's was released with 3 or 4weeks of the season to go so he could have been eligible.he leaves kilbirnie with our best wishes!

A didn't take a penny last season,even wen a did play ,so there you go !

Good on you Richie,really wish it worked out at ladeside as you were the player the majority of fans wanted at the vale for a number of seasons.hope u get back to top form wherever you end up ????

That's just the sort of open, all encompassing atitude that has meant you are an example to us all.

Look, Gormley has done a great job for Talbot and he will no doubt go with the best wishes of the club. Surely it makes sense (and more importantly is the mark of how a club should go about its business) to say "you'll always be welcome back".

Look at Gordon Pope. The lad went to Ayr Utd and unfortunately it wasn't what he thought it would be. He came back to the Champions and ended up scoring the winner in the cup final.

If it was up to you he'd be playing against us wanting to stick it to us. Smart move!

I agree with this. Also reading Talbot fans wishing him all the best on Twitter speaks volumes. Never cut your nose of to spite your face

Good on you Richie,really wish it worked out at ladeside as you were the player the majority of fans wanted at the vale for a number of seasons.hope u get back to top form wherever you end up ????

Correct ma man.

Best striker in the West last 10 year....still want him to stay. There's still goals to be scored.

Thanks a lot ,disappointed on how things turned out to be honest , it's a well run club with a really good manager who puts sum amount of effort on tryn to get players in and training exercise,so all the best and am sure it'll be a better season than last season

You signing Staunton again or he off elsewhere?

According to Central FM he's signed for Stirling Albion.

Archived